Bittersweet Coffee

"Try and expect nothing, but be open for anything. Rely on no one and never show how you're feeling. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, expect nothing, and you'll never get hurt."

  * * * * * *

Just like coffee, life can be bitter, but at the same time sweet. Throughout life, people will make you mad, frustrated, happy, sad, or treat you bad. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow; then again, you'll make mistakes, but if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, and never quit.

Annie already knew that coffee was a magical drink. However, she did not expect that it would lead to unexpected meetings, confrontations, realizations and revelations. Annie Clifford and Luke Hemmings' unexpected meeting leads to something that will eventually end up changing the both of them.

* * * * *

Copyright © 2014 yeolwho05. All rights reserved.

First of all, thank you for giving time to read my story. Secondly, I do NOT own any of the characters in this story. Most of the scenes in this story are based on true life experience while some came from my imagination. Anything similar to yours or other stories are 100% coincidental. I absolutely did not PLAGIARIZE any of your works. On the other hand, copying and posting my story in other sites or into your own stories is totally considered as plagiarizing. If you ever want to use my story, please feel free to message me and ask for my permission before doing so. Also keep in mind to put your reason/details as to why you want my story. Thank you. ^^

* * * * *

Author's Note:

This story is also available on Asianfanfics. However, I used original characters here, whereas in AFF, I used EXO. You may read the EXO version with the external link attached. Likewise, this was my very first chaptered story written, so you may find multiple cliche and typical scenes. I am pretty aware of the numerous grammatical errors everywhere, too. Please do not post and point out those errors in the comments section. If you want to, just privately message me, maybe?

Thank you, and please enjoy reading!

~ Sherry, xoxo ♡