Chapter 30 lemon

Starts off with lemon.

Marinettes pov:
As he's thrusting into me, he speeds up slowly and I can't take it anymore, I feel myself tighten and my thighs tremble as I let myself go "chaat" i mumble and he replies in a rough voice, "come for me princess." His voice held against my neck. And  I come around him, my heads thrown back and it encourages him to speed up again. "Fuck mari," he moans, screwing his eyes tight, moving so fast inside me, he's gasping for air. "damn it Marinette, I can't anymore." And he thrusts deep inside me, until he stills, completely buried. "fuuck." I feel his seed filling me up, it's warm. And I can't lie, I feel amazing.
He's breathing heavy against me as I'm kissing his hair, "that felt.. great." I smile, out of breathe. "It felt amazing purrincess," he says pulling out of me. I feel a little of the warm liquid escaping from my body into the rippling water, a reminder of what just took place. He takes one hand and pulls his shorts up, pressing his forehead against mine. "I love you marinette." The water is no longer cold, and all I feel is warmth, his warmth.
"I love you too my chat noir."

Chats pov:
As I'm walking through the woods again, marinettes asleep in my arms.
Once we got out of the water we sat down on the shore together after getting dressed, out of our wet clothes. Good thing I brought myself extra pants. We sat there for about an hour, just watching the water, and soon enough she fell asleep against me.
Back to the present,
I kiss her nose, and for or once I feel whole again, loved and wanted. "Thankyou," I breathe out. Knowing she can't hear me but I don't care.

As we arrive back at the house I notice Kim pulling up in his new car, "nice ride," I call out to him, he steps out "thanks chat, Audi A3. Beautiful isn't she." I nod towards the silver car and take the still sleeping marinette inside. She's only in a shirt and pants as I lay her down on the couch. It's late afternoon and I want to cook something for tonight when she wakes up. And if she wants, she can wash with me when she wakes up, but only if she wants too. and once again I feel myself harden to the thought.

Marinettes pov:
I wake up to the smell of Cooking food, it smells amazing. Where am I? I open my eyes to see the lounge room surrounding me, Kim is sitting opposite the big couch and he looks at me as I sit up. "Wakey wakey," he teases.
"How did I get here? I was in the water with chat and." My face turns red as I recall what happened. "Fuck." I say out loud, "you okay little girl." Kim jokes. "Where's chat?" He looks confused at my important tone. "Kitchen,". "thanks" I say as I get up and walk to the doorway. I see his black suit and he looks strong as he stands in front of some... I think shallots, he's cutting them up and placing them in rice prepared on the counter. "J'ai fini," he says out loud to himself. "chat?" He turns around "hey princess," and walks over to me, "how was your sleep?" He asks, i can only stare at his hands as all I can remember is how he held me. "Chat got your tongue?" He's smirking at me. I love his smile, "my sleep was nice, it smells amazing in here." I say peeking over his shoulder, "what can I say, natural born chef." He pulls me into his chest, "I thought you might be hungry when you woke." "famished," I laugh. "Sit back down and I'll bring you and Kim out some food," I nod about to retreat when it hits me again, "fuck chat," his back is turned, "you okay?" He opens a top cupboard and takes out 3 white glass bowls. "I'm not on birth control" I say rubbing my arm blushing, "don't worry, I'll get something set up," he turns around slowly, "that's if you want to do that again," he awkwardly laughs, eyeing me, gauging my reaction.
"we'll see kitty," I don't think I would mind that. and I walk out of the room back to where I was asleep minutes before.