Chapter 2

Chat noirs pov:
Last night with marinette she had passed out, I was surprised, I didn't realise she feared me like that. "What was I thinking, of course she was terrified I came out of the shadows as chat noir for Christ sake". I slapped myself in the face. But it would prove useful because for him to have her he would need to be respected with some caution, he would give her affection some time.
"Tonight. she will be mine tonight". They were hidden in theyre base in the woods when nino Kim and a few other friends walked in. some from school others have family blood that runs through this gang.
"Are you sure she's gonna be worth the trouble chat?" Nino asked, Kim coming up behind them started speaking "don't worry turtle, her parents are loaded, they do own the best bakery in Paris".
Chat didn't want to hear their bickering so he started "im sending a patrol out , carapace, Pegasus & king monkey you will be it. If you spot ladybug at all stay with and follow her the entire time!  we will go in tonight while Mari is sleeping.

Finally, she's coming home to me. The rest of the group doesn't know yet of how he planned to keep her. All they were informed was that they were going to keep her for at least a week before telling the family. He wanted to scare them.
It was time and with no sight of ladybug he was running across the roofs of Paris towards his princess, some of his team following. Then finally he reached her roof, with his gang standing guard keeping watch chat slowly opened the trap door and lowered himself into her room. It smelt of cinnamon, croissants and most importantly the smell of his princess.
Without disturbing her he climbed up to her bed, and with the needle in chats pocket he took it out and injected the sleeping cure into her left arm, ensuring that she stay asleep. Picking her up into his arms he kissed her forehead and leaned out of the trap door, making sure to leave it open.

Jumping over the roofs of Paris with his lady in his arms, chat noir felt unstoppable, then all of a sudden carapace yells out to him "the spotted party have seen us!" Chat noir had to get away fast so he dropped down an alleyway but rena rouge had seen him. "Let go of marinette or so help me you won't have any arms to hold her again". Chat just smirked and threw marinette onto his shoulder "cataclysm!" Chat yelled as black and green bubbles began escaping from his right hand. "Come any closer and I'll kill her" he narrowed his eyes at her . Frightened "You wouldn't dare" the orange fox said with a challenge. He started to move his hand towards her back when rena screamed "NO! Don't hurt her!" She started crying. I thought for a second of what to say "let me leave, and don't try and follow me or she will be ashes in seconds" he started backing away slowly never taking his eyes of the sly fox. all she could do was watch as her best friend was being abtucted and she couldn't do anything about it. As chat turned the corner he went down through the sewers after making sure he wasn't being followed. "Don't worry princess, I would never have harmed you" he whispered de transforming back into Adrien as a little black cat kwami fell into his top right pocket. "Ohhhhhh I'm starving, where is my cheese?" The creature said. "Quiet Plagg, it's in my other pocket" the kwami named Plagg flew into it as Adrien was exiting the sewers. Looking around to make sure he wasn't followed, Adrien made his way into the escape vehicle. as he sat in the back lying Mari across his lap as the car drove off, stroking her hair he whispered "don't worry my princess your safe for now with me". He  waited in the back passenger seat for them to arrive at the warehouse.
"See you soon princess".