5. You've Got e-Mail

Re: Re: Revision

From: Blake Andrew
To: me
Date: 21 May 2013, 9:47 PM

Ms. Adrian,

Subject 3. It's still not quite right. The insecurities, low self-esteem, and selflessness are shown repeatedly. This could be alarmingly perturbing if you missed how strong this indication plays a role in his psycho-dynamic profile. Those seemingly positive characteristics can be mirrored on the opposite side if they are driven by different tendencies. I'd like to see you connect the dots between the tendencies shown in his drawings and the social characteristics he lets people see, with a stronger narration in your final revision tomorrow.

Subject 5. Better narration. At this point, her sexual conflict just needs to be pointed out. No further investigation, yet.

Final reports are expected tomorrow before 5 PM. Receptionist desk.

B. Andrew

________________________

Re: Re: Re: Revision

From: me
To: Blake Andrew
Date: 22 May 2013, 00:18 AM

Dear Mr. Andrew,

Well noted. My final revisions will be at Betty's desk tomorrow afternoon.

However, it's still hard to grasp the idea that his characteristics are driven by his insecurities. He seems genuine, and I've known him for years. I find it difficult to write my analysis about him by ignoring the actual behavior he shows in real life. Aren't they (the assessment result and real behavior) showing consistency in a way?

About subject 5, does it mean there is no way we could learn further about her situation using the result of these drawings?

Regards,
Jenny A

_________________________

Re: Re: Re: Re: Revision

From: Blake Andrew
To: me
Date: 22 May 2013, 7:24 AM

Aren't they showing consistency in a way? Not necessarily. Remember that his intention can be transformed into various behaviors. Likewise, his behavior can be driven by different intentions. As for him, what he's doing now would give people around him an advantage, but would it do him a favor? Yes and no.

Why do you need to learn further about her sexual tendencies? Are you two involved romantically?

Blake

_________________________

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Revision

From: me
To: Blake Andrew
Date: 22 May 2013, 08:22 AM

In my personal opinion, maybe this is how he deals with his issues in a good way. Despite the negative tendencies hidden behind it, the outcome is often positive and useful for others. Besides, as he receives positive feedback from others, it might give him some kind of self-esteem boost, self-worth, or something of the sort. Maybe, this can be a form of natural therapy for him?

No, we are not involved that way. She is one of my good friends. The fact that it showed up on her test result intrigued me, but I would leave it as it is.

Jenny A

___________________________

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Revision