She started running around with her cute little legs checking each and everything around us curiously, more like a small child running out of excitement.

"yaah! Jennie stop running around you might trip over?", I shouted at her but she kept on moving forward not minding me.

'Aishh! this girl never listens to me', muttering to myself I ran after her.

.....

After running around with her for an hour cameraman and I sat down exhausted.

"jin cheer up we are just a few meters away", she said trying her best to drag me along with her.

"jennie.. let's halt for a while", I panted hard holding on to her, who is still all excited. Looking at our condition she frowned and sat by my side.

"did you eat something weird toady morning? Or by chance did you get hit yourself somewhere?", I asked still panting

"huh?"

"then what's up with all this sudden excitement, I see a different version of you"

"I think I got back to my old self for a while, before my parents left me I used to be like this-", she answered barely looking at me immersed in her thoughts

"then be the same, I like you... being this way", I blurted out making a mini confession. mesmerized again by her eyes I lost myself for a moment and leaned in for a kiss.

Jennie's pov

"then be the same, I like you... being this way", he said holding my hands, giving an intense glance making my heart flutter in no second. Not breaking the glance he slowly leaned forward for which I immediately shut my eyes and remained still in response. Before I could figure out what's happening around me,

"there was a leaf stuck in your hair", saying so he removed it.

"I think we should get going", I got up dusting my dress not sparing him a glance.

Gosh! its embarrassing! why did i close my eyes? stupid!

Later we continued the filming process where he talks to army and sings songs for them as we walk. I remained silent for the next half an hour not to cause any more embarrassing moments until we reach the mansion.

As we reach the mansion jungkook and jimin ran towards us just like kids running towards their mom. After a short reunion celebration, we entered the mansion. As per their schedule after lunch, we headed towards a plane land where they get to play badminton and foot-volley ball for snacks, they had to play doubles with one hand tied to others and make a rally with at least 7 passes. Although staff reduced it eventually then also they failed. At first, I was just laughing off my butt at their innocence and playfulness but then got irked when I heard it was ice cream that they failed to get.

"can I replace anyone of you?", I asked out loud grabbing everyone's attention.

"I am sure you must have hit yourself somewhere", jin replied sarcastically

"yaah!"

"By chance have you forgotten the fact why you are with us?" "You are here with us because you are hurt, do you want me to remind you that every time", jin scoffed

"Still, I can play with my right hand"

"so you want to break that too?"

"pls-" I pleaded eventually the other members gave in while jin still protesting against it. After much drama, the game began with jimin and myself on a team opposite to jungkook and jin. On applying my suggestions with a few tries we finally succeeded it.

"you were so cool, can you teach me to play?", jungkook asked with shimmering eyes

"sure we shall have a match before I leave", I grinned

"were you an athlete by chance?", yoongi asked surprised

"Yup! Not...badminton... I was a tennis player", I confessed with a sheepish smile leaving everyone in surprise.

"so we will get the ice cream right?", I asked ignoring their glance.

"wait! you did all this for just an ice cream?", jin yelled

"well...yah...", I mumbled yearning a growl from him

"you could have asked earlier at the shop for more", hobi asked out

"you guys won't understand it, no matter how much you get me I will still ask for more, ice cream is the only thing that I can never say no to it and I can do anything for it", I gabbled on while they looked at me amused.

A/N: ice cream reference is an anecdote from the author. I go head over heel's for it...lol

what about you guys? which one makes you go head over heels for it?

And for the readers who wants to visualize the short trip, I recommend you to watch the run bts ep 53