chapter 2

One Direction Fan-fiction

         Chapter 2

The morning sun warmed my body through the half open windows. Even though it was morning you could feel the warm weather already and it was only eight o’clock. I opened my eyes and looked up the celling. I sat up smiling for myself - feeling good. It was Saturday and I was off from work and school. I had nothing I had to do. I was off from everything. Just as I sat there feeling great and happy I suddenly remembered: Liam’s messages. I went from feeling fantastic to feeling … I don’t know what I felt. I was so excited and of course nervous. But he wouldn’t bring them if he didn’t like me - or trusted me; and them. I then felt quite proud. I was actually going to meet One Direction. For real. Not just seeing them – no, talking with them. Hang out with them. Every fan-girl’s dream was I about to live.

     I got up and took a hot shower before getting breakfast. The water ran down my body and face. I turned it off and found a towel. I folded around my body, took another and folded around my hair. I then walked back into my bedroom and grabbed some clothes. Pulling it on with one hand and brushing my teeth with the other – to get that dreadful sleeping-taste out of my mouth. I then walked into the kitchen to get some cereal. I took a huge sip of milk and ate my cereal in a fast speed. Mum had already left – even though it was Saturday she had to work, she was a nurse and she was needed. I looked over at my watch – 8:30 am. When would Liam call? As I dried my hair I opened my computer and googled: time zones. Lots of pictures turned up and I chose one. In UK we were at least five hours in front of the US if not eight – I actually didn’t know where in the US he actually was. I sighed and turned off the hairdryer when my hair was dried.  I found my makeup and started putting some on – a bit of foundation, powder and mascara. As I finished I found my cell phone from my purse. I when walked over to an outlet so it could be charged. 

     The morning went slowly. I had nothing to do. The TV programs were bad, I had already cleaned the most of the house and the clock hadn’t pasted twelve yet. I put the kettle over the hot plus for tea and went to get my computer from the sofa table. I put it down on my kitchen table and took the kettle off the plus when it whistled. As my tea got drinkable I locked on Facebook. God, Facebook just wasn’t the place to be anymore. It had become quite boring lately. No one was online and if someone was, it would never be the person you actually wanted to talk to.

    Finally – at four pm my phone called – and it was Liam. I ran to my room, picked it up and answered as I walked back to the living-room, sitting on the couch with my feet up. “Cassie here,” I said and hold the phone against my ear with my shoulder as I pulled a blanket over me.

    “Hi Cassie, it’s Liam,” he answered through the phone.

    “Never would have guessed it. So – what’s ya doin?” I asked with a laugh in my voice.

    “Well, the clock’s about -- nine here, I’m tired, and we’re driving in our bus with seven hours ahead of us. But I’m not complaining,” he laughed a bit and I roll my eyes as I laughed with him. “No, it’s fine. The boys are already sleeping again. Niall’s drooling a bit though - on Zayn’s shoulder,” he said with a slightly grin.

    “Aw, that sounds nice – he must be sleeping really well then,” I sad as I pictured it in front of me.

    “Yea, I guess he does … so – what is it that you wanted to talk about last night. It sounded really serious,” he said with a bit of concern in his voice.

    “Oh… it’s just -- you know. Um -“ I hadn’t talked about this with anyone since it had happened. But I had to. I had to get it out. I had got tell it to someone – and that someone was going to be my best friend, Liam. Whenever someone had asked me if I was alright I had just smiled and said ‘yes’. And then the person would have left just as quickly as the person had come. No one had actually looked sat my face as I replied.