Chapter 10 - The Feelings I Feel For You

A/n: You see that picture above, right? I just died. Because of my Lord, this man right here JGJRIFJDJRJDNNDNDND

"Good morning, He-Ran, " Chanyeol said as he was standing at the doorway with a tray of food. I shot up, shocked.

"What's this...? " I asked.

"I made you food, baby, " He said and I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I knew I was blushing.

"Baby? " I asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong? " He asked.

"I didn't know, Chanyeol... " I said, but trailed off.

"You didn't know what? " He asked.

"Never mind, " I said. He came over to me with the tray of food. I did smell good. Then... He leaned in and...

"He-Ran, wake up! " I heard yelling. I shot up. I was panting. I looked to see Chanyeol next to me. I was wide eyed. Chanyeol looked at me confused.

"Chanyeol... Um... " I said, covering my face. I was so embarrassed as to what kind of dream I had. I realized it was only a dream.

"Are you ok? You were murmuring in your sleep, " He mentioned.

"Oh, I had a weird dream about... I'm just not gonna say... " I said and looked away.

"Now you're acting weird, " He mentioned. He forced me to look at him and got close to my face.

"You're red, " He continued. I grab his wrist and remove his hand.

"I need some air, I'm not feeling ok, " I said and rushed outside.

What were these feelings? What's going through my mind? What am I feeling? I've never felt this way before... It's weird. I sat on the ground and my back was against the wall. It was raining outside today. Some pretty gloomy weather if you ask me.

"Ah, there you are, " I heard a voice. It was Sehun. Oh shit.

"Yes, Sehun? " I asked. He had a giant smirk across his lips. He knows what's going on. He knows about my dream. He knows I'm having weird feelings.

"So, you had a dream last night, " He mentioned the obvious.

"Yes, and...? " I asked. I was getting nervous to say the least. He sat next to me.

"Just wow, I couldn't believe it! He was on the bed laying down and I think he was shirtless! You could see his strong arms and shit, this is some good shit! " He said excitedly. I was very shocked.

"Sehun, I didn't dream about that... " I said. He looked at me shocked.

"What? " He asked confused.

"None of that shit happened, but that's-" I said, but was cut off.

"That's odd. I can see your dreams, but this one wasn't correct... Hm... " He said. He was in awe.

"Maybe it's flawed and how the hell can you see my dreams? " I asked. He took out a random cup of tea.

"Maybe it is, SHISHTAR, " He said and I cringed.

"I'm a magical unicorn, " He admitted.

"You're a unicorn? " I asked shocked.

"Yeah, your guardian unicorn, " He said. I looked at him shocked. Then, he flicked my forehead.

"Dumbass, unicorns don't exist, " He continued.

"Your acting was so good though, " I mentioned.

"You won't meet someone as fabulous as me, " He said sarcastically.

"My ass, " I said. He pouted.

"That was a mean thing to say. Take that back, " He said, crossing his arms.

"No way, I'm speaking the truth, " I said.

"Wow, you're so mean, " He said and looked down.

"No, you're a very sexy man, " I said, while putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much, " He said and started crying.

"Why are you crying?! " I asked.

"Because you said such kind words to me, " He said.

"You're welcome, " I said and patted his back.

"Let's go back inside, " He said as he broke the hug. He wiped away the tears. We walked back inside.

"Where were you?! " Chanyeol asked angered.

"We were just talking, we didn't go far at all, " Sehun explained. Chanyeol calmed down a little.

"Ok, let's eat food, " He said and we both sat down and ate. It was an awkward silence. Then, Chanyeol spoke again.

"I'd like to talk to you, He-Ran, " He said.

"Alright... " I stuttered and continued eating. Kyungsoo was really good at cooking.

When we were done eating, Chanyeol motioned me to come outside with him.

"What happened? " He asked as he closed the door.

"What do you mean? " I asked.

"Don't play dumb, I mean about the dream, " He said.

"The dream... I can't tell you... " I said and tried going back inside, but he caught my wrist.

"You're not running away from me, He-Ran. Why we're you mumbling my name? " He asked. I mumbled his name in my sleep? No, this cannot be happening!

"I had a dream about... " I said, but trailed off. I was so scared to say it... Then, he pinned me against the wall. He looked angry.

"What did you dream about?" He demanded.

"It was about you..." I answered and one eyebrow was raised.

"About me? Why?" He asked.
"Do you think I know?" I asked irritated. He smirked. Wait, did he just smirk?
"Tell me about it. What was I doing?" He asked.
"You were calling me names," I answered.
"What names?" He asked.
"Baby..." I stuttered. My cheeks were so warm.
"So, I was basically your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I mean, I guess..." I answered. He smirked again.
"Hm, that's cute," He said. I was confused on why he was acting this way.
"What do you mean?!" I asked. My cheeks were very warm. My heart was beating so fast. His face got closer to mine, to the point our noses were touching.

"What if I start calling you my baby?" He asked. I couldn't contain myself. I was so shocked by his words.
"U-Uh..." I was so shocked.
"You're my baby," He said. He cupped my cheeks and leaned in, but we were interrupted by Kai.

"Oh...?" Kai said and then he crossed his arms, "You two should get a goddamn room."

Chanyeol hugged me from behind. "Maybe we should," Chanyeol said with a big grin across his face. I felt like I wanted to faint...

A/N: So it's been around 2 years since I've updated. I haven't been on Wattpad in a while or have written anything. My life has changed drastically since the last time I've written something. Also, this chapter was close to being finished but I guess I forgot about it completely... Yeah, sorry about that. I don't know how long the next update will be...