Chapter 7 - Hell Yeah, Freakin' Romance

I walked out of the room and sat down in a corner. I didn't know what to say honestly. Suho came over to me, had a frown on his face. "Are you ok?" He asked, kneeling down next to me. "I'm a little shocked," I chuckled. "About what?" He asked. "Well... I kissed Chanyeol to calm him, but I didn't really think it was anything, but he kinda scolded me to not randomly kiss people," I answered. Suho looked shocked and then nodded. "Yeah, you shouldn't go around doing that. That's for like people in relationships, but I get it kind of..." He said.

"I see," I said and he went outside. My guess was that he was in patrol. "Hey, He-Ran. Mind helping me move this?" Beakhyun asked. "Y-Yeah..." I said and got up. I went over to Beakhyun and helped remove the trash and the stuff that was in the way of the doorway. It took a little bit, but we got the door way cleared up. "So..." I said and he looked at me. "Let's go in," He said. "But it's dark and we don't-" He cut me off, "Who cares!" He said and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me into the dark room. "Stay close," He said as he loaded his gun.

"Why wasn't that loaded before...?" I asked. "I forgot it wasn't," He shrugged. I kept my gun close to me. You never know, zombies might come out of nowhere. "Why do I even bother?" I asked. "Hm?" He hummed and I just didn't say anything. He shrugged it off. "Why me specifically?" I asked. "Because, you're perfect to go with me. You need to help with stuff anyway," He answered. "Oh ok, bud," I said. I went over to a dusty box. I blew the dust away and opened it. There was nothing. What a waste of time. What a waste of energy.

"Find anything?" He asked. "Nope," I answered. "Dusty in here," He mentioned. "Yeah, no shit," I said. Then a random box fell and I ran toward Beakhyun. He held me tightly and pointed his gun toward where the noise came from. "U-Uh... I don't know what made that fall," He said in a scared voice. I'd be freaked out too, to be honest. My face was in his chest basically. Wait, why him? I pulled away from him and acted as if it was nothing. He's weird anyway.

"Don't you just love that?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "How the box just randomly fall?" He asked. "Yeah..." I sighed and walked further. I noticed that his cheeks had a shade of red over them. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "Thought you were sick or something," I shrugged off.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I noticed He-Ran was gone. "Where the fuck is she?" I asked Suho. "I don't know..." He answered. I looked around and saw a new door way. "I'll be back," I said in an angry tone. "Oh shit... he's in trouble," Sehun said. "Who?" Suho asked. "Baekhyun. Chanyeol a jealous boy," Sehun said as he sips his tea. I walked through the new doorway to see it was dark. 'Grow a pair and move,' I thought to myself and made my way through the dark room. I heard talking. It was Beakhyun definitely.

"He-Ran?" I called out. "Chanyeol...?" She stuttered. I knew Beakhyun froze. He knows what he's getting. I walked closer to the voice. "Beakhyun?" I called out. "I'm here..." He asnwered. There was some light and I grabbed him by his collar and dragged him out. He-Ran followed. "What were you trying to do to her!?" I yelled. Everyone gathered around. I threw him against the wall. I was done with his antics. "You tried kissing her, didn't you!?" He asked. "Not like she's yours? Are you her boyfriend or something?" He asked.

I stopped before I was about to punch him. "No, you fuck head!" I said and punched him in the face. That weak bitch could do nothing against me.

Earlier...

"He-Ran, who do you like?" Beakhyun asked and He-Ran turned to him. "I really don't know," She answered. "Well, how about me? What's wrong with me?" He asked. "Nothing... what are you trying to do?" She asked as he inched closer to her...

Now...

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO! I HEARD EVERYTHING!" I yelled so loud. I almost was screaming. "What are you trying to say!?" Beakhyun yelled. "Don't you dare go near her ever again!" I commanded and he got up and went somewhere else. I turned to He-Ran, "Did he try to kiss you?" I asked. "Um... He inched closer, but that's it..." I answered softly. "So he did... Yeah, Beakhyun is just a flirt, by the way," He mentioned and walked away.

"A jealous boy, I tell you, a jealous boy..." Sehun said and sipped his tea once more. I looked at him and glared. I didn't even want to beat him up, because it was true. I was jealous. He got way too close to He-Ran, but made her uncomfortable, so I had a reason to beat him up and he's a flirt, so I had more of a reason. I definitely didn't got too far. I'm proud of myself. "Hey, why did you do that?" He-Ran asked by surprise.

"I was... Jealous...?" I asked myself. "Why would you be jealous?" She asked. I grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her passionately. I couldn't hold back any longer. She kissed me back shockingly. We pulled apart and I looked deeply into her eyes. Then, I turned and ran away. I can't believe I just kissed her. I ran outside and leaned against the wall. I covered my face in embarrassment. I lightly touched my lips. "I kissed her..." I said softly.

He-Ran's P.O.V.

What the hell just happened...? He just kissed me, but he said you just can't do that. Why is my heart racing so fast? What are these feelings? I've never felt them before... My face was feeling more warmer than usual. Are these feelings of attraction? L-Love...? What is love anyway? I never knew what love felt like other than the family or friendly type of love. Love is complicated in my opinion.

"Chanyeol!" I yelled. He didn't answer. "I need you now!" I yelled. Someone came from behind me and covered my mouth. "Shh... you'll attract zombies..." They said. It was Kai. I turned around to see him. "I thought you were a kidnapper or something," I said with relief. "No way, I'm your friend. No need to be scared," He said. "I was looking for Chanyeol," I said. "Oh. Bitch, he ran," He said. "Where?" I asked. "Probably hiding in a shed somewhere," He answered and chuckled.

I chuckled too, "But seriously," I said. "I don't know. He wouldn't go far, so just look around the area... I'll go with you just in case," He said, pulling one of his knives out. "I want food," I said as my stomach growled. "After this, we'll talk to Kyungsoo," He said. "Zombie," Kai said and grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me back behind him and quickly threw the knife at the zombie. It didn't do much. "Gun now!" Kai said and I handed him my gun quickly.

He blasted the zombie's brain. I covered my eyes. "My god..." I said scared to to death. Kai patted my shoulder. "It's gone now. We're fine," He said and handed my gun back. "Let's continue our search," He said with a soft smile and continued looking for Chanyeol. "Ok, I'm getting way too hungry for this," He mentioned and we walked back inside. "Kyungsoo, make her something- Oh, hi Chanyeol. We were looking for you," He said and Chanyeol looked at me quickly and looked away.

"Chanyeol..." I murmured. I felt my cheeks getting warm. "He-Ran... You were looking for me..." He said. He came up to me. "Can we talk alone again?" He asked. I nodded and we went to a place outside. "So..." He started. "You couldn't just kiss me like that. You went against what you told me," I said. "You don't understand!" He said. "I've been having these feelings for you ever since we went to that house in the country!" He yelled. "What feelings!?" I yelled back. "Feelings of..." He said.

"Of what!?" I asked. "Feelings of love, Four eyes! I love you, Four eyes! Isn't it obvious!? Are you dumb?!" He asked. I looked at him in shock. Then, I calmed down and sighed. "So are these the same feelings I'm having?" I asked. He looked at me in shock.