Fuyuki, A Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

3rd POV

Walking down a side walk a young woman made her way to school. She wore a black cap, purple tank top, black leather pants, black boots, and a black trench coat that a large chain hung from. This is Joan Kujo, the schools number one delinquent.

As she passed people it was made clear of her amazing height of  6,5 or 195 cm

As she passed people it was made clear of her amazing height of  6,5 or 195 cm. However she almost looked shy. Strangely so, but how could a delinquent be shy? Well it's all in perspective. In truth she wasn't really a delinquent by choice. Everyone was naturally scared of her size and strength and therefore it resulted in actions of staying away from her. This could've seen now as people purposefully moved away from her.

Joan: Why do they always stay back? Send one guy to the hospital in self defense and suddenly everyone is scared.

Joan sighed as her shoulders slumped. And as she walked through the school gates, the rumors began.

Random Student: Hey, isn't that Kujo?

Random Student 2: Yeah, she hit Shinji so hard he had to be rushed to the emergency room. Guys jaw almost fell off.

The student pointed to Joan who pretended not to notice as she passed by. This was normal, maybe even deserving. But that didn't mean she had to like it. She just made her way to class sat down and began to doze off. Being feared had its positives.

Timeskip (It so hard to make walking somewhere interesting without dialogue)

Joan POV

Someone had woke me up which resulted in my reflex to almost hit whoever had done it. Luckily I'd stopped myself and just ended up smacking the desk.

???: Gah!

I looked to my right to see some kid sitting by me. Strange, nobody had ever sat by me before. It was a guy, I think? He had long purple hair that seemed messed up and frazzled, probably where I scared him. But that wasn't the interesting part at all, it was the absolutely insane amount of stitches on his body. His over-shirt was obviously a bit to big and under it was a collared messy white button up. He wore blue jeans contrary to the dress code and white tennis shoes with a rainbow accent. On his right hand he wore a black glove.

 On his right hand he wore a black glove