Lust X Bullied!Reader

Requested by: Yumiko111316

A/N
Whats this!? I'm posting!? Wow!!Hey so this is gonna start out differently. And it also is NOT a lemon. I repeat, NOT a lemon. And I added a little gravity falls~ UwU. Let's see how this turns out!! Also everybody is on the surface today!!!

"Ha! Look at that brat! She thinks she is special because she was born with six fingers and different colored eyes!" A young boy yelled to his friends behind him. They all laughed at the girl who hung her head. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair that was alwase soft. (E/c) and (E/c) eyes that would glow even at night. She had an hourglass figure that was slightly close to a rectangle figure. She also had six fingers on each hand. Kids would laugh at her and she didn't like it. Her parents thought she was unique.

But once monsters got to the surface they moved and she didn't wanna go with them. She was 18 so she could live on her own. But that was 3 years ago.(imma change her to you now.) Now you would love to spend time alone at home. You didn't prefer going out at all. Your extra fingers weren't something you could easily hide with gloves or something. Though you wish you could. Your eyes you could hide with sunglasses. When ever you did go out people would make fun of you. Sometimes througing rocks at you or something. But every time you also passed a bar/strip club (idfk) that looked interesting to you. You alwase wanted to go in. But you didn't.

You often didn't because you knew that one of your biggest bully's worked there. He was a fire elemental person. He often wore revealing clothes and his head faded from blue to the orange color of the rest of his body. He alwase called you sixer-freak, or freak eyes, or that the only way you would look less like a freak is if you stopped wearing over-sized black hoodies and sweatpants, and ware more revealing cloths. You don't like being told to do things or being picked on. And you cant dress in those types of cloths since you didn't have any. They were way more expensive than hoodies and sweatpants, and you were barely able to pay rent and get food for yourself.

This was because people avoided your little fruit selling stand because you ran it. Every now and then people would come up and buy some but often it was because there kids really wanted food and they couldn't take the crying anymore. But there were these two skeletons who would stop by every Monday. There names were Sans and Papyrus. When they came by the bought apples and watermelons. (Idk) you would chat with them and they would make you laugh. They flirted with you but you didn't mind. But what you liked the most was that they didn't pick on you. Then again they never saw your bare hands, and you always wore sunglasses. Your hands were alwase covered by your sleeves. So they may not know about that. But honestly you would prefer it that way.

One Monday you were waiting for the skeleton brothers so they could get what they need, but then grillby walks up to you. "What do you want... I'm trying to work..." you say to him trying to keep your head down. "You shouldn't be working! Your a freak! Who would even buy this shit!?" He said picking up a cantaloupe. "If your not gonna buy anything leave." You say angrily. Suddenly you feel a pain on your head. You look up and see the cantaloupe no longer in his hand as your vision starts to blur. Suddenly something orange falls from your head. The next thing you know your passed out at your stand.

Sans POV

Me and my bro were on our way to the fruit stand we alwase visited on Mondays. When we got there however, the girl who ran the stand was passed out on the floor and her stand was reduced to ashes with charred and smashed fruit around it. She had some cantaloupe on her head that looked like it got smashed onto her head. She looked so pitiful and weak like this. Any monster who saw her would try and take this as a chance to rape her. But I wasn't gonna do that. Instead I would try and help the poor girl. Paps looked as though he had the same idea. I went and i picked up the girl as paps got the sunglasses that had fallen from her head, and her bag that was laying a few feet away from them, then we both headed home with her.