Swapfell X Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: coolkiddo0423

(Know that I am still not the best at these so it may be pretty bad but I have tryed my hardest. But heads up o dont know sf's hp so I am going to asume it is the same as normal sans but slightly razed due to the armor also he may act a bit ooc sorry)

Y/N POV

You have been liveing with asgor for almost a week now. But each day he got weirder. Temmie tells you to sneek out every night but you dont. Mainly because you are scared of what or who might be out there. The monsters in the ruins were mean enough themselves at first. And hard to befriend. Who knows about the monsters outside. But today Asgor was acting weirder. It was more creepy than normal. "Hello my child. We have run out of snails." He said. Probably for his snail pie, witch you hated. Once he left the room you felt it was time you listened to temmie. "Finuly! Humanz comin to senzis!" Temmie said as you were both in your room. you nodded. "Yeah... he said he would go looking for more snails in a wile. I'll go when he is gone." Temmie agreed. A few hours latter he left looking for snails. You quickly ran down the stairs, following temmie who led you to a door. You hesitated but then opend the door not wanting to face asgors rath for your trying to leave. You left the ruins and enterd a cold atmosphere full of snow. But the sweater you were wareing at least helped the top of your body stay warm. Temmie claimed up to your sholder and hung on.

You walked on untill you heard something behind you. Footsteps. You walked slightly faster. But just like it is in a horror movie the footsteps got closer but not at all faster. You stoped at a broken bridge that led to a pit. The foot steps stoped but a voice spoke up. "Human. Dont'cha know how ta greet a new pal? Trun around. Shake my hand." The voice said. 'Dont do it' temmie wisperd. You slowly turned around (as temmie facepalmed?) You looked up to see a tall figure towering over you. Slowly you put your hand out. Just as your hand got close you quickly pulled it back and slid to the floor swinging your feet, useing your legs to knock the person to the floor. Quickly after you stood and backed up. Now being able to see the character you examined them. It seemed like a male, witch fit the voice. He seemed to be a skeleton. He had one gold tooth and a chip in his skull. He rubbed his head as temmie seemed confused and shocked. The skeleton stood up still rubbing his head. You got ready to defend yourself. You wouldnt kill anyone. But you would fight just untill you could get away. He looked at you and smirked. "Well. Not easy ta trick huh?" He said. "Well I'm Papyrus." He said. Holding out his hand again. You stood down a little but didnt shake his hand. "(Y/N)." You said. He put his hand down and shighed. "Well kiddo I hope you can jump." He smirked then... disapeared! "Ware the fuck did he go!?" You yelled asking who ever might know. "Hez a skelle. He con telleportz." Temmie said. "Oh." You said. You turned back to the pit. You examined it for a bit. You started to back up keeping your eyes fixated on it. Temmie was confused. You grabed temmie off your sholder and held them close to your chest. You started running tward it. Once you got to the edge you jumped. You went over it. But close to the other side you stoped going forward and just started falling. You threw temmie to land and reatched out grabbing a root on the edge. Tem looked over the edge to you trying to pull yourself up.

It was hard but you finally got up to solid ground. It was cold but better than falling. That root wasnt stable. But you were glad it held your wait. You picked up temmie who found the snow cold on there paws. You started walking and saw Papyrus. He turned tward you after hearing your footsteps stop. "Well look at that. You made it." He said smileing. "Look kid, I am supposed to capture you but after seeing how strong you are I dont think I stand a chance. But my brother on the other hand... oh? Lookie there. Speak of the skeleton and he shall appear." Papyrus said turning away from you again. In a panic you looked around and saw a big rock. You ran to it and hid just in time. Soon you heard a more fierce voice. "PAPYRUS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE YOUR STATION!" The newcomer shouted angrily. "Just on patrol m'lord." Papyrus said. Didnt he say brother to you. Why would he call his brother 'm'lord'? You were curious to what the new skeleton looked like. So you went to the shadow the rock laid out still staying harshly behind it. You got low to the ground and looked at him. He had a lot of red and black on. He seemed to have a scratch scar going through his socket. He seemed to be in some kind of low key knight uniform. You watched as him and Papyrus argued. The way he moved made him seem fierce and strong. He would be a hard opponent if he desided to fight you. Soon the argument resolved itself and the other skeleton left.