Nightmare x Shy!Reader (Lemon)

Requested by Bunny_lover674

(This is befor Nightmare becomes bad so if he acts differently from the nightmare you know then that's because he is kinda different. I'm pretty sure he is a lot kinder like this. also you are a female. sorry not sorry also sorry this is probably gonna be shit)

Y/N POV

I was sitting in the house waiting for my older brother (B/N) to get home. I always stay inside. (B/N) is also my only friend. I mean he has tried to get me out to meet people but im too shy. Just then the door opend to show (B/N). I smiled at him. "Hey." i said. "(Y/N) you need to make some friends. Your 21 years old and you don't even leave to go shopping." He said. I looked down at my legs covered by (F/C) leggings. "Sorry..." I said. i never was good with confrontation. Or conversations. (B/N) smiled as he stepped to the side. Behind him was a female. I covered my face with one of the pillows near me. She looked at me, then at (B/N) who was on his way to the kitchen. Probably to get this girl some food or water. She then looked back at me and frowns. She walks my way with anger in her eyes. I got scared because I've only seen my brother like this when he drinks and even then it is vary scary.

She stops in front of the couch glaring at me. I hope she knows I'm his sister. She bends down until her face is inches away from mine. "Now listen here bitch! If you think the shy act is good enough to have you steel my boyfriend then you are wrong! (B/N) is MINE! Got it?" She said so harshly it really scared me. I nodded because I was to scared to say anything. Just then my brother came back holding three glasses of water. She all of a sudden hugged me. I squealed a little with fear after what happend. "Pretend you and I are friends bitch." She whispered evilly. I smiled a vary small fake smile and hesitantly hugged her back. She pulled away and laughed. "Oh (B/N)! She is so funny!" She said. (B/N) smiled brighter. "Good! I'm glad that you two are getting along! Cuz we are going HIKING TONIGHT!" He said. I started to shake. I never went out in public but i would prefer that over going out in the dark with (B/N)'s girlfriend. I noded though because (B/N) seemed really happy.

time skip

We were about to leave the house. I changed my cloths to a (F/C) crock top with a white tank underneath. Black leggings and (F/C) short on top of those, along with (S/F/C) shoes. I then went downstairs shyly not really wanted to. Once my brother saw me he squealed in a girlish way. His girlfriend glared at me. (B/N) ran up and gave me a nuggie. "(B-(B/N)... Stop... im not 10 anymore..." I said blushing a little. "(B/N)! I'm ready to go!" She yelled a slight bit of hate lining her voice. I don't even know her name but she already hates me. My brother smiles and grabs my hand and drags me to the door. Once we get to the door he let go of my hand and looked at his Girlfriend. He smiled and dragged us both outside.

We were in the forest and i was hiding close behind (B/N). Just then his girlfriend grabbed me which made me stop. (B/N) didn't stop, probably knowing it was her. I turned around slowly and saw her smiling at me weirdly, no, creepily. she then punched me in the face, and i blacked out.

Nightmare POV

I felt two negative emotions coming from the forest that was near the tree. The two emotions were Hate, and Fear. Both so strong I had to check it out. When I got there the only emotion I could feel anymore was fear. I guess the human who was mad left and started to no longer feel anger. Once I found the source of the fear they were passed out on the rocky floor. It was a human female. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (F/C), White, and Black cloths, and a bruse on her eye. I started to look around to see if anyone was there to come and find her. No one was around. I picked up the human girl who still seemed afraid even though she was asleep. I teleported to mine, and dreams house with the girl. I set her on the coutch. I was sorta concerned why she had a bruse on her face.