Nightmare x Blind!Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: Miss-Necro

You couldnt see anything since you were born. Your family was just your grandmother. Your Mom died giveing birth. Your dad had left her the moment he found out she was pregnant. Your grandfather died in a war. And you had no siblings. Your grandma loved you and helped you as much as possible with your disability. But the kids at school found you a burden. Especially the ones that were asked to help you get around. They found you as someone who shouldnt even be at school. It's not like you could wright down notes. And your grandmother couldnt afford a special school. But you had a great memory so you didnt actually need notes. One day though in middle school your teacher told you the shocking news that wail you were at school someone broke into your house and killed your grandmother. You couldn't stop crying that day. You ended up moveing to an orphanage far away. You even had to move schools. After that day your life became a liveing hell for a bit. But you alwase tryed your best to stay happy. You tryed and even made friends with some of the other orphans. Yet there was one person who always saw your despair. And that one person found it interesting how you hid it. How you were blind. He found you weird. You enticed him.

Y/N POV

"Good night (Y/N)!!" My new roommate Cindy said as she finished tucking me in. "Cindy you dont need to tuck me in. Just because I'm blind dosnt mean I'm helpless!" I laughed. Cindy giggled. "Go to bed." She said. I nodded and closed my eyes drifting to sleep. I was to old to live in the orphanage anymore so my freind cindy who was a year older than me let me stay with her. Most nights I had no dreams. Mostly because I didnt know what things look like so I wouldnt know how to come up with it. But that was only why I cant see them. When I do there usually about the day I found out my only family member died. If anything the night was the only time I could let out my true feelings, and cry. But a bit after closeing my eyes I felt a cool breeze. I opend my eyes. I wasnt laying down anymore. I was sitting? I felt with my hands to feel grass. I wasnt in bed anymore? I moved my hand and pinched myself. I felt nothing. "A dream?" I asked myself. "I figured I might as well be nice and keep you from that nightmare of yours." A deep voice said. I lifted my head but didnt bother looking around. "!? Oh... thank you. Sorry if this seems rude but, are you a monster who can enter dreams?" I asked. I wasnt showing my pain incase it was so. "I guess you could say so. And dont bother hiding your pain." The voice said. "... what are you talking about..." I asked. "I can feel your despair kid." "... what's your name?" I asked changing the subject. "Well now. Are you sure you want to know?" He asked. I nodded hopeing he could see it. "Heh. Very well. The names nightmare." He said. I stiffend. I've heard of him befor. The king of negativity. No wonder he could feel my despair. "Why... are you setting me here? Why arnt you letting me relive that day if you are the king of bad emotions and bad dreams?" I asked. "I have been watching ya. And ya know you seem... how do I put this. Different. You intrigued me." He said. I was shocked by his ancer. "How dose a human as me intrigue you?" I asked confused. He chuckled. Suddenly there was a strong gust infrunt of my face as a skeletal hand grabed my chin makeing me face higher. "The way you act so happy despite your pain. You being unable to see-" he suddenly cut off. "Is something wrong?" I asked tilting my head a bit. He was silent for a bit. "I've never seen grey eyes befor." He said. My ears perked at his observation. "So that's what color they are." I said. He pulled his hand back and chuckled. "What!? No one tell you?" He asked a bit of chuckle still in his voice. I shook my head. "No. And I never felt like bothering them for it. But it is good to know. Thank you." I said to him with a smile. He was silent for a secont. "Tch. Yeah what ever." He said. I stood up looked around. I used my sence of hearing to hear the rustle of leaves telling me there was a tree nearby. I also heard some whatter. Meaning eather this is a cliff by the ocean or it was a feild near a lake. "What are you doing?" I heard Nightmare ask. "Observing my surroundings." I said. He was silent. Possibly giveing a confused look. "How? Ya cant see." He said definitely confused. I smiled. "Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I used my ears. From what I can tell there is at least one tree nearby and a body of water." I say. "Well. You must have good hearing then." He said. "Actually I'm kinda curious. How do you manage to ware good cloths? Ya know like, clothes that look good on you?" He asked. I feel my face heat up but ignore it as I turn tword the sound of water. "My friend Cindy picks my clothes out for me. So you can thank her for that." I said. It when silent. But it was rather comfterble.