"I can't. Everytime I try she whimpers from the contact." Twilight tried to position her hands in a way to hug her. Eventually she gave up cause it looked like she was hurting the girl.

"Then I'll just have to take the jacket off of her to see, if she- you know, has any back problems." Twilight nodded.

"It's alright Sunset, don't worry.." Fluttershy whispered to her.

As Rarity tried taking it off, having difficulties on getting the jacket sleeves off of her arms, she started inspecting Sunset's back more.

"T-Twilight..?" Twilight was cought off guard by Sunset whispering to her.
"Yes, Sunset?" Twilight asked, quite confused by the girl.
"Why are you helping me?.."
"Because I know you've changed and even if that crown corrupted you, I still know there's still some kindness in your heart." Now it was Sunset's turn to be cought off guard.

"..But I-I almost.. killed y-you..I-"
"But you didn't." Twilight cut her off in the middle of her sentence. "I know you did horrible things here in CHS but you can redeem everyone's trust. Just start being nice to them and see how that goes." Sunset stayed quiet, her gaze locked onto Twilight's.

"Finally, I got the jacket off, it was alot harder than I thou-- OH MY-" Rarity cut herself off and just looked at Sunset's back, her eyes not leaving the spot.

"Aj, dear, come here quick!" Rarity called out. "Ah'm here, Ah'm here Rarity what is-... It.." Applejack didn't waste no time and opened the med kit taking out some bandages, medicine and alot more.
Twilight tried putting her hands on the girls waist to hold her still.

"Principle Celestia and Vice-Principle Luna are here." Rainbow Dash announced running to the girls.
"We heard what was happening through Rainbow Dash and came here as fast as we could." Principle Celestia said. Applejack started applying things to Sunset, while Sunset was wincing from the pain.

"It hurts Twilight.." Sunset whimpered to the girl.
"Don't worry, it's going to be alright.." Twilight started rubbing her waist slowly to calm her down. Sunset was blushing a bit but tried to hide it in Twilight's shoulder.
Twilight wanted to giggle at Sunset's adorableness but she thought that right now wasn't the right time. Twilight did remember that she had to go back to Equestria but.. Being with Sunset made her.. Calm? She didn't know exactly what it was and didn't care really care either.

After Applejack managed to cover up Sunset's back from the wings that made those scars, while Principle Celestia and Vice-Principle Luna were helping.

"Ah think we did everythin' we could." Applejack said, now putting back the medication things into the med kit. Twilight nodded at Aj and her gaze returning to Sunset.

"Sunset?"
"Yes.. Twilight?.."
"I have to go back to Equestria. Or I'll be stuck here for 30 moons. If you want you can come with me-"
"No, I understand. And I can't go back if Princess Celestia is there. Besides, I have to redeem everyone's trust again."
Twilight frowned but understood that Sunset really wanted change.

"Alright, if that is your decision. But first you can let go from me now."
"O-Oh..right!"
Sunset let go of Twilight, but her eyes didn't leave her. Rarity didn't want to interrupt anything and gave Sunset's jacket back to her. Her gaze finally left Twilight's because she needed to take the jacket and put it back on.

Twilight sighed. "You'll look out for her, won't you?" she asked the five girls.

Rarity smiled. "Of course we will. Although I do expect some sort of apology for last spring's debacle." she joked a little in the end of her sentence but tried to sound serious in this situation.

"I have a feeling she'll be handing out a lot of apologies." Twilight looked back at Sunset who yet again tried to cover herself with her arms, looking down at the ground.

'Look what you did. You almost killed the Princess and she forgives you. You deserve nothing but hate in this world. There's nothing you can do to redeem everyone's trust. They hate you.'
Her gaze flicked around everywhere, then she saw the Princess go through the portal, not coming back for 30 moons. She was afraid of everyone but why is she afraid of them when she tried to control all the students and teachers in CHS and almost killed the Princess, along with her friends? She was guilty and will forever be with that guilt but that wasn't really the reason she was afraid. She was afraid of trying to make friends. She was afraid they wouldn't accept her. Won't trust her again. But this is what she deserved. She deserved all this hate.

A/n: Wuff! This took long. Longer than I expected. There will be another prologue but shorter, maybe. Well, hope you like this book! ^^ if i made any mistakes here please comment them because I worked on this really hard and I respect criticism, don't worry-