Loves Perspective

An: Helloooooooooo Party people ,how you all doing today. Hope your all doing well for lockdown

Venus Pov 

When Lord Jupiter asked me to help some demigod with his anger issues, I thought that it was some hot headed son of Mars or Bellona. Apparently some roman demigod got angry and gave some legacy of Apollo a nasty curse, I hate curses, especially godly ones. 

I declined at first, thinking that they would at first sight just flirt with me and try to seduce me and we would not even get to the whole talking about emotions thing making me wary of the whole situation, but then Mars and Apollo talked to me.

Flash Back

"Venus, please, Percy isn't some kid, behind all of his bravado he is hurting, and if you ask him not to flirt with you he wouldn't, we raised him better than that."

That kind of threw me off "Wait, so this isn't one of yours or Bellona's demigod sons, its the Percy that you trained, the one that Diana adopted, she will hate that I'm training him, stupid virgin goddess." Maybe I could help out Diana's son

"The very one, and yes she will hate it, and I am sure Percy will help you to upset her" Apollo said with a knowing smirk "Though don't speak to him about my sisters relationship with him, he is in denial about actually loving her, he acts as he hates her. So just mention that you are trying to get back at Artemis and need his help, but do it at minimum a couple of weeks after getting to know him." Apollo replied

 "So he loves her, but she is a maiden, doesn't she hate men" 

He glared at me"And as far as I am concerned she always will be a virgin but she doesn't hate Percy, I think he still thinks of her as a mother, a horrible one yes, but I mean she did blood adopt him, so he is force to subconsciously love her maternally, and she does love him as a son. I see her watching him all the time, you should have seen the pride in her eyes when he killed the Chimera. However her lack of parenting skills let her down, she sees her hunters as sisters not children, so she is not used to actually raising a child, especially a boy who was a baby when she adopted him." 

"Fine, suppose I was to help him, are there any special rules?"

"Yes, no sex with him till he is at least 16. You can only give him minor quests as we have big ones lined up for him. And if you take him clubbing you have to invite me and Mercury and preferably a couple of your hottest charities." I rolled my eyes at the last rule

"Anyway, Venus please help Percy, me, Apollo, Lupa and Triton all trained him physically but emotionally, well you know better than most that I am not good with my emotions" Mars pleaded.

 "Fine, anything for my gay best friend. Besides he is apparently really hot, you should hear the amount of prayers I hear from girls, and some boys, that he would notice them"  It was starting to get really annoying but I was really interested to know what all the hype was about.

"Please though, don't hurt him Venus, your going to have a relationship with him at some point, whether a parental one like me and Lupa or a Sibling one like Apollo, Triton or Mercury, perhaps you'll take him even as a lover, but don't scar him emotionally. And I am not gay"

"I saw you with that man, I knew he was causing you more pleasure than I ever had me the goddess of pleasure, that my gay war god suggests otherwise" smirking as I knew that I had him. Apollo was laughing"That certainly explains why you are having less demigod children" as Mars glared at me, grabbing the blonde gods arm and flashed them out.

Flash Back over

So I started to plan counselling Percy, I spoke to Neptune about his mother, he said that she was powerful, very powerful more powerful than the gods.