Origin of Perseus

AN: So just a warning, we are starting to go into some details of Percy's abuse, it is a serious matter. At this point of time the abuse will not go into massive details, I just thought that it should be worth mentioning. Also I released this chapter earlier than usual because sometimes I can be a nice dude, most of the time I am a dick, but sometimes I am nice.

1 year and 6 months later 14 December 

Third Person Pov

Lord Zeus was picking up monster sightings near Maine and the hunt was sent to dispatch them, the hunt have been sent on more missions lately and to be honest, that worried her. However despite all of this, the huntress relished the chance to go to Maine. Zoe preferred going to Maine over New York because it was always nice this time of year and was always safer for our knew recruits, on top of that it had more trees and the nature was protected including all of the animals. The Satyrs in the forest still tripped over themselves trying to please them and the male animals would annoy them but they stayed away out of fear and a grudging respect that we could kick their asses, and the women their would always ask to train with us learning to improve, apart from the doves, they always followed them probably spying for Lady Aphrodite. She has recently increased her actions against the hunt, however whenever I bring it up with Lady Artemis, she breaks down stating she deserves it, meaning their is only two things that this can be about, both are children of the sea.

"Lady Artemis, thou called"

"Yes, Zoe I would like you to take Atalanta to scout the area, we do not know what we are up against and I sense that the threat will keep growing unless we take them out now. I trust that you and Atalanta know how to escape."

"Right away milady"

------------------------------------------------ 2 hour time skip----------------------------------------------------------

Zoe and Atalanta were currently on a tree branch observing a group of monsters about 50 strong, they all had amour on and were well organised. Leading them was the Manticore

"Someone must have put them up to this" Atalanta whispered in Zoe's ear, the daughter of Atlas could only nod.

"The Olympians strongest assets are the Romans" a women will green snake hair was telling the Manticore. Zoe recognized this voice as Sethno, sister of Medusa.

"First though we need to take out the Son of Neptune, he has become to powerful to live, more powerful than his Greek brother or the children of the Sky. He defeated us already and has killed Perses so severally that he will not reform in time for the war. Be wary of Jupiter's spawn as well, he has taken out many of our forces as well as the original Hydra."

Zoe gasped, tears threatening her eyes, 'Son of Neptune'. The manticore turned to the tree that they were on.

"Go back to your task, Luke will pick you up on his boat, I'll collect the god spawns, and give them to the general."

Atalanta looked at her before dragging her off back to the camp. They were outside the camp of their mistress before Zoe was asked the question she had been dreading to answer.

"Zoe why did you gasp, you could have given our location away"

Sighing, Zoe knew Atlanta deserved to know the truth: "Atalanta, remind me when did thy joined the hunt"

"Around 6 years ago why?"

"Tell'th me what do thee know about the Roman gods?"

"Aren't they the same as the Greek gods"

"No, the gods have Greek and Roman form, the Roman gods tend to be more powerful than the Greek gods, more war like but more predictable"

"Tend?"