Chapter 7- This Escalated Quickly

WARNING- This chapter has a sexual scene, but it is not important to the story. You may skip if it is too much, but please read the author's note.

I woke up with a body pressed up against me. Wait, what?! I carefully turn around to see Sean's eyes closed peacefully. Then they opened.

"So is this a thing you usually do? Watch people in their sleep?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"No," I said, blushing.

"Well, I'm fine with it," he stated.

"Okay..." I trailed off, trying to give a hint to leave.

I bit my lip, waiting for him to answer. He still stared at me.

"That's a hint for you to leave dumbass," I said waving my arm, by accidentally hitting his crotch.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. Shit!" I said as I saw his growing erection.

"Damn girl," he forcibly laughed, "You're driving my insane."

And with that, his lips crashed against mine. His body pressed back up against mine as we fell back in the bed.

He tugged at my shirt while I pulled on his hair. Then, in one swift motion, my shirt was on the ground. I felt the cold air on my chest. I wasn't wearing a bra. Sean started kissing down my neck. His shirt came off next. He stared tugging at the waistband of the boxers I was wearing. They came off as well. Now I was only in my panties.

"You're so fucking sexy," Sean said as he started kissing my abdomen.

I groaned in pleasure.

"Wait," I exclaimed, "Do you have a, um, condom?"

"Yes baby girl, I do."

And with that we were both naked under the sheets while I lost my virginity.
~~~~~
A/N- Okay so I'm not that kind of person who writes stuff like that so I did not do this chapter myself. One of my friends (who would rather not be named) helped me with the sexual part. I'm sorry if it was too much (it honestly was a little for me) but some really did want this so I am giving it to you. ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE, Its almost CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! Sorry for not posting in awhile, but I did have exams, as I said.
Good Afternoon Huns 😘
-Ronnie