ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

Start from the beginning

"Ranz ! where are you", A familiar voice struck my eardrums that made me infuriated at the same time formal. As much that I want to shout at him for my uncontrolled jealousy, I swallowed it and considered the happiness that Oliver wants, but I'm just jealous, Oliver may not even have feelings for him, I decided to observe him and Josh later at the formal opening on our success.

"Im here at the park, I would be there in 5 minutes" I muttered while biting my lip to respond evilly.

"where are you heading?" he asked curiously.

"to the studio, where should I be going anyways?" I asked sarcastically while seeing the view of the building where our studio is located.

"Well, the other guys had left to buy some clothes for the success party, well me and my brother have clothes, do you have one, we will help you to buy one" he offered kindly.

"No, my mom went home to pick up the clothes and she will drop it off at the hotel"

"Okay, I have to go now."

"Bye..," I was cut of.

As I went to the lobby of the commercial building, I went to the elevator and went up to the studio; it was eerie because of the killing silence. The only thing that you can hear is the buzz of a perfectly working air conditioner. I really sense something elusive and really going to make my hairs stand up.

Then I misunderstood it, I saw Oliver and his brother at the corner doing something peculiar, it's for someone, I approached them and looked at what they're doing. As they knew that I approached, they quickly hid the thing that they are trying to keep from me. My curiosity made me jump into conclusions easily from the vexatious jealousy that I am hadling right now. Then it took over me and asked,

"What is that?" I retorted.

"Nothing.... erm" He chuckled "it's a surprise."

What surprise? Is it for me or someone else, I hope it doesn't ruin my day.

"Ranz" Oliver muttered, "I have to ask you something?"

Is he really doing this, what does it mean, is he really going to ask me about him, it really makes me petrified at the  same time really confused, I could feel my heart beat a lot faster than usual, and I could feel myself twitching at my eye, I could sense that I am really scared to know what he is about to say.

"Sure" I muttered with a huge scared tone in my intonation.

"Do you have any gel?" he chuckled, "Im sure you have one."

I risked my fear over this, I feel like the most stupid person to ever think about Josh, he is always in my mind, he always pops when that Oliver approaches me. Why can't I get rid of him in my head. I really need to be more realistic, first of all, he's not my boyfriend or something, second, maybe jealousy just took over me, and lastly, maybe Oliver just wanted to be close to him because he is very nice and very understanding.

I opened my bag and threw the gel and looked at his ecstatic face, what is he doing...

I went to the corner and started sending messages to my friends some thank you, for they had congratulated me because starting next week, I hope we would be starting our mall shows and appearances like an artist, but, I really never really thought that I would reach this far. I only posted some videos on youtube then a matter of months, people with greens started and decided to pay us just to perform. Im living the dream !

It was still early and Oliver commanded us and his brother to get ready because the other mates had  changed to their wardrobe and we should have the value of punctuality for it is a memorable day that we should always stuck in our minds that we had succeeded.