Prologue

I sat there in the dark, my face grim and cold. The room I was in which looked more like a cell was dirty and lacked ventilation. There Wasn't a single furniture and the floor was bare and cold.

My clothes were dirty and torn as if I fought with a wild animal. My usual long and shining hair has become wild and scattered all over my face. Dirt clung on the hair and my face was covered with bruises. My face lacked any emotion, I didn't show any sign of pain or scared in the situation I was in.

Life had slapped me on the face bunch of times that I no longer feel the pain, I was void of any emotion whatsoever, my usual lively and bubbly self has gone a long time ago living me empty.

I heard the door creaked open and Haidar stepped in with a devilish smirk on his face.

I can't believe I fell in love with this guy but sadly I did and it brought me nothing but pain and destruction.

He pushed a plate that contains some random food which am not even interested in knowing what it was.

"Eat" he commanded with a frown. But I didn't even blink.

He became angry and his frown deepened.
"Am talking to you" he shouted at me as he roughly pulled my chin up to look at him.

The eyes I once loved and admired looked dark and heartless.

I didn't flinch an inch, my face still remained blank.
"Baby, don't shout at me like that you told me to eat not talk" I said solemnly looking at him right in the eye.

He was beyond angry at my comment that he slapped me hard on the cheek.
If it had been before, I will have cried out in pain.

But I didn't feel even a slight sting from the slap, my body still remained numb as my face turned to the side by the force he used.

I turned again looking at him my face as blank and void of any emotion as ever.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that" He snarled at me and left.