The sudden slam of the back door as it whips open makes me jump, dropping my spoon and causing milk and cereal to fly everywhere as my gaze turns to the intruder, sunlight pouring in from behind them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I snap, turning away from my half dressed husband and back towards the mess I've made.

"Taking the bin out," Zac replies bluntly, shutting the door behind him as I jump up and grab a cloth. "That seems like a waste." He points to the cereal on the table.

"You made me jump!" I retort, glaring at him before wiping the table.

"Did you leave any cereal for me?"

"I didn't even know you were still here," I retort, chucking the cloth back into the sink and sliding down in my chair, shoving another spoonful into my mouth.

"I guess we'll be heading to the shop then."

"After I've had breakfast," I counter, smirking up at him.

"No, now!" Zac orders and I scoff, shaking my head before quickly eating more.

"Fuck off, Zac!"

"You're the one who just ate my portion of breakfast," Zac snaps and I roll my eyes.

"You deserve it."

"Do I?" Zac smirks, crossing his arms.

"Yes," I insist, dropping the spoon down in the bowl and shooting him a small smile, intent on annoying him.

"Come on," he retorts and before I can react he has swept down, grabbing hold of me and roughly pulling me up, hiking me over his shoulder.

"Zac!" I yell, writhing in his arms as he storms out of the kitchen. "Get the fuck off of me!" I order, my hands pushing against his bare muscles on his back, the warmth of him strangely nice. Don't be an idiot, Emilia.

"Get your shoes," he orders, placing me down between the front door and the stairs, blocking my way back to my every-second-more-soggy cereal in the kitchen.

"What is wrong with you?" I snap as he grabs hold of a T-Shirt from beside him, quickly pulling it on.

"I'm fucking hungry."

"Not everything is always about you."

"No," Zac counters, his voice raised. "It's about Princess fucking Emilia who slept in until eleven but I patiently waited so that we could go to the shop together."

"I hate you!" I exclaim, reaching behind me and grabbing my trusty black boots, pulling them on aggressively, seething with anger at both his words and actions.

"Hate me all you fucking want," Zac snaps, grabbing his jacket. "Let's go." He ushers me out of the front door, shutting it behind him.

We start off down the street in silence, my lips pursed together as I stew in my own anger. Even Zac's presence drives me up the wall, it's no wonder that we end up arguing every single time we are together.

I barely even know anything about him, he's still a complete mystery despite the fact we've been married for nearly two weeks now.

I walked in on him fucking that redheaded girl the very first day I met him but yet he says he didn't want to kiss Kayla yesterday. Why I feel an urge to believe him, an inkling that he's being truthful is beyond me. It's not like he's given me any reason to trust him.

Anyway, what am I suggesting? That all of a sudden he's faithful to me, even though we aren't even hooking up? Good one, Emilia.

Maybe Kayla just isn't his type...