The Proposal

Scorpio asks Libra, "Will you be my queen?" Libra smiled. "I've never seen more beautiful, innocent and geniune than you. Please marry me" "Of cour-" Libra gets interrupted by Taurus, "No, no marriage."
Aries added to his line, "Not now. Not yet the right time." Taurus said, "I have a condition". "Ohh what's that?", Scorpio got irritated by them for interfering them.

Aquarius and Gemini were staying in an old house with Ophiuchus. He wants to become equal to Scorpio to fulfill Draco's promise and his vow.

Leo to Cancer, "Let's go." Pisces asked, "Where?". Leo, "To find Aquarius and Gemini." Cancer stood up and went from there. Pisces said to Leo, "They betrayed us.", after saying he went to Cancer.

Taurus said to Scorpio, "I will let you  marry Libra only when Ophiuchus dies and .........make her alive."
Libra, "But I am alright"
"You aren't.", Taurus said to Libra.
Scorpio agreed, "Okay"
Aries asked, "But how can you make Libra survive again like a human?"
"I'll see what to do"
They went. Taurus took Libra also. Scorpio was now alone. He was very happy that he got the powers but he regrets for killing Libra and making her a vampire like him.

Aries went near Sagittarius where she was climbing a tree and eating it's fruits. He joined her, "Don't enjoy alone. I want too."
Virgo and Taurus were looking at the two. She said, "They are so playful" Taurus added to her line, "And immature."
Aries said, "Hey, I plucked it. It's mine"
"But I want this". They continued this and made Virgo and Taurus chuckle at them.

Libra was just laying down on her bed, surrounded by darkness. Scorpio came and gave her drink his blood. She started drinking and after that felt little powerful. She said, "The room is dark."
"Wanna see the sunset outside?"
"But how? I cannot bear sunlight."
"You can. Let's go."

Ophiuchus had the magic wand so he teleported himself and the others to the castle. He appeared there "Hello everyone"
"Ophiuchus?", Virgo in shock. All became alert. "Ohh, where is Libra? I want see her. Oh there!" Scorpio stood protectively in the front. "You drank her blood finally. You became what you wanted. You have now the castle, the throne, the high position, wonderful powers and a girl or a new vampire, .....everything."
He went from there after saying. He just gave a warning to them and they knew that he will return.

Taurus asked to Scorpio, "So, you have now what you wanted except his death but I ask you to have some celebration." Aries said, "Yeah, let's have some fun and celebration, right Sagittarius?" "Yess!", Sagi responded with excitement. Leo screamed with excitement, "Wooohooooo!! Let's have a game like spin the bottle orrr truth or dare orr something you can suggest, ahhem!" All were excited.

Guests came. They met their new vampire king. They were little frightened as he is alike Ophiuchus. They were cousins. There also came Centaur.
Centaur was Sagittarius' father.
She ran and hugged him. Centaur took his human form but he rarely takes it. "Heyyy, daddy. How are you?"
"I am alright. How are you, my child?"
"I am good too. I missed you so much. Daddy, meet my friends. He is Taurus, the wolf king. She is Virgo, potential wolf queen." Virgo got shocked and scared of how she introduced her. "He is Aries, my ....boyfriend, he is a werewolf. Cancer and Pisces, they too. Scorpio, our new vampire king and Libra, potential vampire queen" and bla bla bla.......she continued.

Centaur thought that so many varieties of living beings were there.

Centaur's photo is there but he can take his human form with a human head, okay.