Revealing The Truth

Scorpio's POV
I don't know why I am doing so much to gain this. Before I develop feelings it is better to gain her fast. If not nicely then rudely. Whatever, I have to do, I will do. But shall I do what Ophiuchus want or I should make a plan for myself.

Virgo and Taurus were together. Taurus was mending his clothes meanwhile Virgo suggested Taurus to reveal the truth to everyone. Taurus explained her, "I don't think Virgo it is the right time. Phoenix has not yet shown me any sign. Only after Phoenix I can reveal the truth." "Phoenix?", Virgo cannot even imagine how much Taurus thinks and does. "Anyways Virgo, when everything will end good, we'll become the king and queen.", Taurus smiled and kissed her forehead. Virgi smiled too and said, "Oh really Taurus? A werewolf and a human...really?". Taurus, "You are not an ordinary human as soon as you get your powers truth will be revealed and you can be independent and self reliable." "Uh I am already that but that is for what. Are we going to get those powers to kill those vampires?" "No Virgo, powers to cooperate with them since they too are zodiacs." Listening to Taurus, Virgo nodded her head. She understood what he meant.

Leo heard a music. Aquarius is continuously trying to attract and get his attention. Leo entered the room. He said, "It's very nice that a beautiful girl having beautiful voice and amazing talent." "Thanks Leo and tell something more about you. Before that it seems that you are really charming and anyways." she stopped there. "Why? You can continue. Okay lemme say. I am very loyal to my friends and has a caring nature. A very amazing personality I have." They chatted, gossiped and laughed.

Ophiuchus called Scorpio to his room. "Scorpio, please do it fast. We don't have much time. The full moon night is coming.", Ophiuchus was tensed. Scorpio was little bit annoyed, "I can't do everything alone. You all have to help me too." "Okay. We'll help but you have to talk with Libra today itself". Capricorn added,"Ohh Scorpio what what you are doing to get her. You don't even like her and so many things you are told to do." it seemed like she teased him. He glared at her before going out of the room.

Libra was quietly dreaming(thinking) in her own world. Taurus was talking with Aries, Cancer and Pisces. Libra was actually thinking about Scorpio that how he stalks her, how he kissed her and all. Gemini called the four boys from the room to make Libra stay alone. Taurus didn't want to leave but he was called possessive so he went. Scorpio appeared (again) when he was gone. Libra was shocked again but didn't say anything. Scorpio said, "You seem sad." "Why did you come here   again?" "I just came here to see you, to check in." "Stop it. You are lying. You're a liar. I don't feel like a human. I feel like I am someone's property like an object....that I'm so precious and all.", she just shouted and tears fell down. Scorpio was already evil but now he is becoming little soft. He understood what she meant. But he again became hard and touched her shoulders, convincing her. "I totally understand, but you have to tell the person you have problem with." "That's the problem. Those person don't understand and never will." "Who are those tell me" "First name I say is you, Scorpio."
Scorpio didn't expect his name. He wanted to go but he reminded himself of Ophiuchus' words. He unwillingly remained and tried to convince her no matter what. He again touched her shoulders but Libra did not like the way he touched. She tried to push him and get away from his hand but Scorpio instead was thrown to the wall. Finally Libra got her powers but did not realise it. He stood up, "Why did you do this?" "I'm sorry I don't know how ...but I'm sorry." She helped him get up and he then got up and stood really close to her face. At that very moment a werewolf came and attacked Scorpio. Scorpio got wounded but he was powerful enough to defend himself from it. Libra screamed and got totally scared.Everyone came to see what happened. It was probably Taurus who attacked Scorpio. Sagittarius and Gemini said, "Oh my God!", in different ways. Scorpio finally took his vampire form. Everyone saw that. Libra was now nowhere, totally frightened totally.
Aries and Cancer couldn't see Taurus getting harm so they involved too in the fight. Gemini, Aquarius and Capricorn were there too. Capricorn to Gemini, "We need to help him. He can't fight three werewolves alone.". Gemini nodded and went with her. Aquarius didn't go because Leo was right in front of her. Leo was standing near Libra, Sagittarius and Virgo, comforting the three girls. Pisces was looking at Aquarius not to get her close to Leo.
Ophiuchus came, "Stop it everyone." and broke the fight. Aries was still in the mood to fight with Scorpio and Gemini. Many things broke and were damaged. He said, "You all have BROKEN my stuffs. And if not you all then you all will clean it up.", scolded to the cause of fight (was Libra but included Sagittarius, Virgo, Leo and Pisces too) and the fighters. Sagittarius, "Why us, it's them who fought?" and rolled her eyes annoyingly. With that all of them knew that Scorpio, Gem and Capricorn were vampires and Taurus, Aries and Cancer were werewolves. Only Scorpio knew that Libra finally got her powers but she did not realise. Taurus saw Phoenix in the sky flying. The shine in the sky took him outside. everyone followed him outside. They too saw it. Taurus told the truth to everyone. Also told that Ophiuchus and his fellow residents are all vampires. All the human zodiacs got their powers. Taurus said, "I guess you all got your powers and I forgot and fought with Scorpio that we are zodiacs not only creatures. We have to cooperate to go with the natural cycle.
Asteria came at the right moment saying, "You are a very good leader Taurus. You proved it and Aries you cooperated well with your king." "Thank you queen Asteria", Aries said. "Werewolves did very well but what about vampires?" she raised an eyebrow, smirking little bit. "I guess Ophiuchus did well too but he just yearned for powers. For me your intentions matter and here the intentions were different." "Now you don't need to pretend anything Scorpio and Aquarius. You can show your real faces and motives. The werewolves have spent so many days just eating the meat of chicken and other few animals. Aww then you are gonna get a prize of getting to eat real delicious meat. And you vampires, you need to control your thirsts." Capricorn said, "We can't control, we'll look old." Asteria just glanced back and went. After that all went inside.

Ophiuchus was totally angry. He did not want anyone to reveal the truth.

Ophiuchus' POV
Taurus revealed the truth. Whyyyyyy? (Totally gone mad). Now it is over. Libra got her powers. We are not going to get the powers. Nooooooooo!!!!. The day was near. The full moon night was near. Scorpio was doing everything but.... Taurus ruined everythingggg.

He threw all his stuff. The books, the vases, everything that was in his sight. Aquarius and Gemini came. Ophiuchus shouted, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?", he turned into his real vampire form that was totally dangerous. Since he was very powerful, the girls were a bit afraid but still dared to say something. Gemini said, "It's time to do what we should really do." Ophiuchus turned and came to his human form. Gemini said, "Aqua and I made a plan to kill the other zodiacs and let us, the vampires enjoy alone everything." "Yeah we have a plan. If you can tell something better that will be nice too.", Aquarius said. Ophiuchus turned calm. He smiled then laughed evilly.
"You mean getting their positions."
"And getting their powers.", Aquarius said. Ophiuchus smiled heavily and said, "You girls are so wicked. I am impressed by the two of you."

Please vote if you liked the story or comment your opinions on the characters or suugest so that I can improve more.