Welcome to Underspell

When all the zodiacs reached the gate of Underspell, it got already dark. For a while they stood there before entering the gate.
"Whoahhh, is this the gate?" Leo continued,"I thought people would welcome us right standing at the gate. You were right Taurus there are no good people out here."
Suddenly a lady and a man came, appearing from the dark.
They asked,"Who are you all?".
Aries answered,"We were asked to come to Underspell for some discussion."
Leo whispered to Libra,"Doesn't they seem a couple?". She said,"I don't know whether they are."
Aries again said,"Asteria called us to the Underspell castle."
The lady and the man looked at each other and suddenly burst out laughing and saying,"Oh I am so sorry insteading of welcoming you all what we were doing. I am really sorry guys please enter the city, please." After the lady, the man said,"Welcome to Underspell zodiacs, welcome. Please come we'll show you the way."
They all were walking in the dark, in the sullen twilight evening. The twilight soon faded away and there was complete darkness. As they were going, Virgo whispered silently to Leo,"Is this a jungle, this area is so creepy." "Yeah", Leo replied silently while going.
Suddenly the lady started talking,"Asteria came and announced today that some zodiacs are coming to Underspell and told us to welcome them." The man continued the line,"Yeah, and soon you are going to meet the royals of the Underspell." They smirked.
By seeing that, Pisces got terrified, he understood something is not going to be right. Even Cancer understood that danger is coming soon.
Sagittarius spoke,"The royals? Oh I am really excited to meet them." "Me too." Libra said.
Leo said,"Why is this place so silent?"
"Here no people stays. This place is covered with cemeteries here and there. But don't worry we know the way that will lead you to the castle without keeping a step on one cemetery."
Leo suddenly got goosebumps,"Wooh"
Even Virgo got, "Hey, I got goosebumps just now."
"Yeah!", he replied.
Whereas Libra and Sagittarius were careless about that and were excited to meet the royals. Though Libra was scared, "I'm scared, it's too dark. I can't see anything, I don't know how you guys can see and find the way."
She screamed coz she was about to fall. Leo caught her, he smirked but she did not see since it was dark. "I caught you." "Oh thanks ....mmm.. Leo?". "Um yes you are right."
Finally they saw a big castle with lights. But it was too far in the hill.
"So we showed you the way. Now it's you all to go and reach there. We are not going anymore."
Leo was just going to thank them but they went.
"So Taurus ?" Aries said.
All looked at Taurus.
Taurus looking at the castle said,"We'll go together and since this place is new to us we should be together no matter what. I can't trust the place right away."
Cancer said,"He is totally right friends. We should not look here and there untill we get there."
Taurus,"Since the entrance was so strange and also the first persons we met just now. So please don't trust strange people very easily." "It's okay Taurus, don't worry so much." Libra said by giving an understanding look.
Sagittarius said, "I want to reach there, to see the castle from inside. I want to meet the royals. Ohh I'm so excited, I can't wait to see." She started jumping out of excitement. Aries said to her,"Okay Sagittarius now please calm down."
They started walking, Taurus said,"Shit I am starting to feel hungry."
"Sure Taurus, Libra and I made cookies and pies. Take and have some.",Virgo said.
Leo's POV
I was really hungry and I ate those pies which my favourite girl made. Suddenly I saw someone maybe a girl. I think she was hiding in the woods. Is she looking at us?. I questioned myself. Again after sometime I saw that girl which made me a little tensed and worried. Suddenly I fell down. Pisces helped me.
He asked, "Are you alright, Leo?"
"Yeah alright." "How did you fall?".
Now I was confused what to say. "It felt like someone caught my leg."
Libra,"What?".
"Don't be afraid Libra, maybe it was just something else." I said like this so that she doesn't get scared. But she kept looking me.
Virgo, "I'm feeling scared."
Libra, "I am really feeling too much scared. When are we going to reach?"
"Don't be scared girls. There are so many strong guys out here for example me". Leo said with a smirk. "Huhh!!" Both the girls rolled eyes at him. Other boys laughed.
Leo heard something it was something like a music he heard. He looked here and there. Pisces asked, "Why are you looking here and there?". Cancer said then, "Don't look here and there. Look straight."
Leo said, "Hey, I heard something don't you hear?"
Immediately Taurus turned at him and said, " Don't hear anything, if you hear just close your ears then."
"Okay!!"
Finally they saw a bridge that leads to another bridge and that bridge straight away leads to the door or entrance of the castle.
Sagittarius, out of excitement, was going to step on that first bridge and suddenly Aries pulled her back.
"You're not going first." "But Aries I-"
"No means no. It's dangerous....., don't you know? (after a pause) Taurus, you say who's going first?"
"Umm, I'll go." " Why always you take risks?", Virgo got worried about him.
Taurus went and said, "Come but very slowly guys the bridge moves really bad and it is dangerous."
Everyone crossed the first bridge and moved to another. Aries checked if the second one had any danger but it looked fine.
They finally reached the door. Aries knocked.