UnderControl

Next morning, everybody woke up. Virgo found herself in Taurus' arms. She smiled lightly. She saw that Aries was sleeping by keeping his hands on Sagittarius' waist. Sagi said, "Aries, get you hands off from me.", she rolled her eyes.

Virgo's POV
Early in the morning I got myself in the arms of Taurus and again I saw a couple. Then I went to see Libra who was still sleeping but she was smiling. She was catching her pillow tightly. I just thought that she might have fallen in love with someone. I saw Leo who was sleeping in that room too but he woke up. He saw me and asked, "Virgo? You woke up or I am dreaming?" I chuckled. "I am there. Where had Pisces and Cancer gone?"
"I just woke up now."

Cancer and Pisces were sitting on the rooftop. Cancer said, "Something is not going to be right. I feel like to leave Gemini and go my way." Pisces was silent. Pisces says then, "Don't give up before you try. I know what your gut says but I think you should just do according to your instincts, plus your responsibilities."

Scorpio wakes up and sees Draco. Draco grabbed his neck but Scorpio pushed him. "Why did you kill her?", Draco shouted. "Because she was going to kill Libra who is innocent and as precious as my potential powers" "Ophiuchus asked her to go to bring Libra unconscious but you ruined the plan" Scorpio was surprised then. "Now I won't do as Ophiuchus say, I will do as my wish."

Taurus woke up and asked for Virgo and Libra. All were present there then. Taurus asked, "Where is Libra?" He grabbed her hand and went near Ophiuchus. "Taurus?", Libra wondered why he did that. Ophiuchus took her inside. He said, "Thanks Taurus. I might need your help afterwards". He smirked and went inside.

Scorpio came, searching for Libra. He asked Leo, "Where is Libra?" Leo replied, "Taurus grabbed her hand and took her to ......um I think Ophiuchus?" Scorpio's eyes got widened and went to Ophiuchus' room. He directly came inside. He asked him, "Where is she?". He looked around. Ophiuchus answered, "Do you know Scorpio that tomorrow is full moon night?" Scorpio right then started a fight with him. He flew outside. Scorpio too flew and went. Now they were fighting outside the castle. "Today I want to finish you", Scorpio said. Ophiuchus replied to him, "That's not easy."

Libra was inside the castle. She got tied when Ophiuchus tried to hypnotize her but she just pretended. She released herself by manipulating the rope. Ohh!! She could manipulate too. She created a pair of wings for her to fly and reach the place where the two are fighting.

Gemini and Cancer were talking to each other. She asked, "How much do you really like me?"
"I like you veryy much".
"Can you promise me something?"
"Of course"
"If I want something from you, will you give it to me like asking for your love and asking for a necklace?"
He smiled and said, "Of course, I promise you. I'll provide whatever you ask for."
"Thank you, Cancer so much!!" she jumped excitedly and hugged him.

Leo and Aquarius were talking. She walked towards the jungle. The sun was shining good. Leo asked her, "Aqua! You know what I like you very much."
"Really Leo?! You know what I like you too but-" she stopped.
"Yes you can continue"
"But I feared you wouldn't have liked me as much I do."
"Of course I do"
"Leo will you help me? I need a help"
"I will always help you. Just tell."
"I -!!"...........

Scorpio and Ophiuchus were fighting. Scorpio was pushed hard and got wet due to the stream of water. Libra approached there, "Scorpio!". Soon Draco and Capricorn approached there and they together, defeated Scorpio. Ophiuchus won and went from there, "Take Libra" Scorpio couldn't get up to save Libra but Libra created a shield. Capricorn could not reach her. "Okay then leave her", he became angry.

Virgo asked Taurus, "Why did you do that to her?" Taurus explained her everything in detail. He knew that now Libra could protect herself nicely. He took Virgo only because she was not released. He explained Libra not to look at his eyes. Virgo understood then.

Gemini and Aquarius were laughing together in their room. They were discussing about the two boys who were Cancer and Leo. Gemini said, "He is totally under my control now. He says he would provide everything that I will want. I love that"
"Yeah Gemini, and Leo told me that he would always help me."
"I think I am drowning in his love"
"Me too, Geminiii, uh"

Libra healed Scorpio. "Always you fight and I heal you. Am I your healer? Next time I am not gonna heal you if you fight"
"Oh really? I fought only for you. Oww!", he turned his head and felt the pain in it.
"Be calm. You are feeling pain", she rubbed his neck to heal. Scorpio caught her hand and kissed. He laid down on her lap and removed the hair that covered her face. He is being romantic. "I love the pain when you are there to heal" "Scorpio, why is it happening like this? Are we lovers or a couple or so?" He got up and said, "You already know the answer, Libra."  He went from there after that. Libra noticed a ring on her finger. She smiled and said, "Scorpio" He immediately appeared. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

That evening Asteria came. She said, "I am here to tell you all about a truth which is unknown to everyone of you." Scorpio asked, "What secret, Asteria?" All of them were sitting.
"That you and Ophiuchus are cousins", she said to Scorpio. All of them were shocked. Scorpio, filled with rage. "You and his fathers are brothers who fought for the throne, positions and powers just like you and Ophiuchus." All of them were shocked, even Capricorn and Draco. "One more secret you wanna hear? Well, Scorpio!! Your father was a betrayer. He betrayed all the vampires"
"That cannot be true. My father, ...never. There might be a reason but- ....but not betrayal."
"That's the truth Scorpio.", Ophiuchus said roughly. Scorpio death glared at him. Libra kept her hand in his shoulder.
Asteria said, "The rest of the truth is going to be said another day". She went.

Taurus said to Libra, "I am sorry for what I did in the morning but I had faith in you" "It's okay Taurus" "Where is Scorpio?", Taurus asked her. She went to him.

Libra to Scorpio, "Scorpio?" He said, "Please give me space now. I want to be alone" "Okay"

Taurus said to other werewolves, "Guys, we need to be ready for the powers that we are going to get tomorrow. Because tomorrow is the ultimate full moon night"
Taurus said to Virgo, "Tomorrow we are going. Be safe and always protect yourself" she nodded as a response.

Libra to Scorpio, "Are you fine now?"
"Yeah. Libra, my dad isn't what she told about. I hate Ophiuchus. Just for tomorrow. All the girls are needed to be protected, especially you. He has eyes on you specifically."
"Hmm, I know.", she responded.