Kidnap and Release

Virgo was kidnapped. Ophiuchus did it so that Taurus come to him and he blackmail him.

Taurus was madly searching Virgo. Taurus asked Aries if he got her. Aries shook his head as a no. Sagittarius said, "Maybe the vampires did something otherwise who can kidnap her and why would Virgo go somewhere without telling." Cancer agreed, "Exactly, Virgo would always tell us."
Libra came and Scorpio too followed by her. Taurus, seeing Scorpio, grew in his werewolf form and attacked at him. Scorpio smirked because Libra protected him. Taurus felt like he was captured. Libra told him to calm down, "Taurus, please calm down. I know that everything which is happening is all because of Ophiuchus. Asteria told me that Scorpio is not under Ophiuchus, so he and other vampires were absorbing his powers." There then both Taurus and Scorpio understood and grew with anger. Taurus shouted, "I will not leave Ophiuchus." Taurus ran and attacked at Ophiuchus. Both were in their real form. Ophiuchus, "Don't you see Virgo. She is so ill." "You made her ill, you bastard." He flew with his wings and said, "Ohh you are very powerful but I am smarter." He went flying somewhere.
Taurus looked at Virgo. "Virgo, are you fine. Hey !?" After no response he untied the rope to release her but at the very moment Ophiuchus came from behind. He again came in his wolf form and fight started. It was intense but Ophiuchus was more powerful. Taurus was injured badly and fell down in his human form. Ophiuchus said, "I just see what you feel,Taurus! And what I can do to Virgo but I will not. Virgo is not well and even if you try to kill me then also she will never become normal. So do as I say." He went.
Taurus went near Virgo. She was now conscious. "Virgo!" "Who are you? Don't come near me. Where is Ophiuchus?" She forgot everything and knew only Ophiuchus and Capricorn. She was feeling scared of him. He stared at him, was going to touch her but she ran from there out of fear. Taurus was really sad and tears came out.

Libra saw Taurus coming. Aries asked, "Did you get Virgo? Is she okay?" Leo continued, "Yeah and are you fine too bro?" Cancers says, "I feel like something really bad happened and in future going to happen." Pisces said, "Why are you so silent Taurus?".
Scorpio did not care. Taurus spoke finally, "She forgot me. She don't remember me now. I have no choice rather than doing what Ophiuchus says." Everyone saw his tears falling down. He cried deeply. Scorpio said, "This means he hypnotised her. I think she only remembers him now." Taurus nodded, filled with sorrow. Libra went near Taurus to heal her. Scorpio felt jealous seeing her with Taurus even when they have no romantic feelings.

Taurus sees Virgo with Ophiuchus talking and hugging. He feels both jealous and sad.

Scorpio and Libra saw him and then started talking. "Scorpio!" "Hm", he nodded as a response. They were walking and he was looking down. "Can you help us?" "I can't do anything." He directly refused to help which made her feel sad. "Ummm..... Hey Libra! I want to tell you something." "What?" "Um... I think not today." Libra was silent. "I should never come to this castle. I feel very bad." "I understand." "No, you don't. Otherwise you would have helped us. You don't." Scorpio stopped walking but Libra kept on going. "If you feel bad, I also don't feel good. If you say so I will help you but..." "But?" "Say that you- you-" he couldn't say after that and went. Libra was left with confusion.

Gemini was thinking about Cancer. Aquarius asked, "What you thinking, Gem?" "How can he like me?" "Oh you are still thinking about that loser?" "Don't you feel anything for someone?" "Gemini! What are you saying?".
Gemini and Cancer had attraction and they were always thinking about each other nowadays.

Taurus was trying to sleep but his sorrow didn't made him to. He suddenly heard a voice. He woke up and went from where it is coming. He went into Ophiuchus' room. He said, "Will you do what I say? If you do so, you'll get Virgo normal. She will know and remember you." Taurus was thinking for a while then said, "Okay I'll do as you say but release Virgo." Virgo is released, "Taurus!" They hugged tightly. "So....?", Ophiuchus with a smirk. Virgo asks, "Why is he here? Wait... what happened?". "I'll explain you later, Virgo. You just go and sleep now." Virgo leaves and Taurus enters inside to talk. "Are you an alpha werewolf? Why are you so aggressive?" Taurus was silent and just glared at him. "Tell the point. What do you want?" Ophiuchus smirked and said, "Of course." They talked but I(me the author) won't tell you about what.

Aries sees a wound on Sagittarius' hand. "Hey, what's that?", he asked playfully. Sagi answered, "Uh nothing." "No, show me. Let me see". She became cautious as he would over react with that. He was coming near and she stood up, "Libra called me, I forgot." "Hey, Sagi, wait." She thought that Libra could heal her wound.

Libra was going to her bed. Scorpio came. "Now you are fine, you can sleep your own on your bed which is in your room. Why are you here then?" "You talk so much,Libra." He sat beside her, really close, touching her body. He leaned near her. She leaned away from him. "Uh- Are you trying to flir-". He kept his index finger on her lips. "Don't talk. Just look at my eyes." She was quiet and looked at his eyes. He slowly kissed her. They started kissing. Sagittarius came inside and saw them (jaw dropped then and there). Aries came following her and was about to say something and saw them too. "Oh my gawd?" Scorpio and Libra separated. Leo was actually hiding there, smirked and said, "Ouuhhhhhhh!! What a moment there! I really enjoyed.". Leo teased them. Libra blushed very hard. She bit her lips out of shyness.
Scorpio went from there smiling or.....smirking. After he went Leo teased Libra, "Aww I was enjoying the sweet moment between them. Aries ruines it." "Shut up Leo!" She threw a pillow at him. He gave a funny look to her. They started pillow fight. Aries again started asking, "Now you show me that." "Uh Aries, nooooo!".............

That night went really steamy.