The Plan

Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aries, Libra, Pisces and Cancer, all were having their breakfast. Leo said, "You people never appreciate the veg ones. I wonder why?" Sagittarius, "Yeah and I have also noticed that few of the nights you four people get disappear. Where do you go actually?", she said raising an eyebrow.
Libra was lost on her own world, thinking something. Leo asked, "Hey Libra what happened? Did not get good sleep last night?". "I am fine Leo, thanks."
Taurus said to Virgo, "Virgo, I have tell you something." "Yeah say." "But not here." "Okay. You say whenever and wherever you want." She smiled gladly and went.
Taurus to Libra, "Libra! Hey Libra!"
"Yeah-Yeah, yes Taurus."
"What are you thinking? Hey you doesn't seem well. Are you okay?"
"Um Taurus. Last night I went to Scorpio's room."
"Why?" He got annoyed.
"I was just going to my room and he just called me to his room. When I wanted to come to my room. He shouted at me." Taurus seemed totally angry. "See Taurus-" "What is his problem man?". He went to search Scorpio then.

"Where is his room?" Taurus asked me. "Here." Libra reluctantly showed him Scorpio's room. But he wasn't in his.
?? : "Do you want me?".
Both of them turned and saw ??.

Virgo's POV
I don't feel good. Taurus is so dedicated to his responsibility. He wanted to tell me something. I saw Aries and Sagittarius fighting, not exactly but yes talking.
Aries, "So you do like Ophiuchus right, Sagi?".
"Uggghh, nooo.", she growled.
"Then it is alright. But are you going to be single forever you messy?"
"Stop irritating me Aries.", rolling her eyes.
"No Sagittarius, you have to answer and also what did you and Ophiuchus talked about."
"Ohh shut up Aries, please and that's none of your business to know. Huhh!".
"Stop fighting guys. Please stop.", Leo to them.
"I feel Aries gets jealous when he sees Sagi with other guys. Am I right Aries?", Pisces said.
"No, you are totally wrong boi.", he said in a furious way. He was very angry.

"Do you want me?". Taurus and Libra turned back and saw. It was Scorpio.
"You yess?", Taurus said to Scorpio in an angry voice.
"Libra let's go somewhere and talk."
"What ?", Libra thought that Taurus seemed so angry and he was calm enough to talk and hang out. Scorpio grabbed my hand."DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER.", Taurus shouted at him the way that his voice sounded so harsh.
"Who damn are you trying to possess her? Why are you being so possessive? Who is she to you?". This time Scorpio shouted at Taurus.
Virgo and Leo came. "Why you people are being so loud? We could hear your voice till there.", Virgo said. "What's happening Libra?", Leo asked. "I don't know. Taurus please, and you too Scorpio. Sorry everyone, everything is happening because of me. I..-I think I should go.", she went crying. Leo followed her. Scorpio went inside his room. Taurus frowned because Libra cried. Virgo comforted Taurus. "It's okay Taurus. I know she is your responsibity." "I just feel a deep bond with her. It's a love from a brother. We've grown together and I always protected her. You know Virgo she is very innocent. I've not told you the truth, Virgo. And I am sorry. And please don't reveal this truth to anyone." Virgo said, "Okay you can say now." "Aries, Cancer, Pisces and me, we all are werewolves." Virgo's eyes widened. "You, Leo, Libra and Sagi are humans but you will have your powers soon." "The rest zodiacs of this castle are vampires." "W-W..-What?.......I can't believe this Taurus." "And that's the reason to protect you all from the vampire zodiacs. They are evil. And out of you four, only Libra will have healing and creating powers. When I was small I promised my father to protect everyone of you, especially Libra." Virgo quietly listened to Taurus. "Libra is born with a purpose. She needs to be guarded and protected. You know what Leo and Libra are the ones to get married and be the king and queen of the entire zodiac apart from me being the king of ...king of werewolves." "Why didn't you tell this before to me. Why not everyone of us?" "Because....."

Libra was crying and Leo followed her. Leo asked, "Why are you crying? See Libra if you cry then Taurus and me gonna be a frog." "What are you saying Leo, just go leave me alone." Leo frowned, "Okay I am going but be fine and take care of yourself." Leo went.
Suddenly Scorpio appeared from behind the tree where she was sitting and crying. When she saw him she got annoyed and asked, "S-Scorpio??! Why are you here? Please go away. I don't want to talk with you." He jumpingly came and sat near her and said, "I understood you didn't like the two of us fighting right? I get it you are feeling frustrated because of Taurus." She just stared at him without telling anything and again turned herself the other way. Scorpio was staring at her tearful eyes then her lips and then her neck. He was becoming pale and his teeth and nails started growing. He distracted himself from that. "I think you should go from here.", Scorpio suddenly spoke. "Why?", Libra asked looking at his eyes. Scorpio didn't say anything. Both of them stared at each other.
?? : *clapped hands*
Both of them stood up. Libra wiped her tears. It was.....

When Leo left Libra and was going to meet Taurus, then he heard the music. He followed the direction from where it was coming. Leo saw a girl, she was playing violin. "Hey! Who are you?", Leo asked. She stopped playing the violin and said, "Hi, I am Aquarius."
Leo awefully said, "Wow! You play so beautifully. Can you please turn."
When she turned, Leo complimented her, "Wow! Beautiful face." Both of them smiled.

Both Scorpio and Libra stood up and saw Ophiuchus and Capricorn. It was Ophiuchus who clapped actually. Ophiuchus said to Libra, "You don't know Libra. I have to tell you something about Scorpio." When was telling, he was coming near Libra. Scorpio stood in his way. He protectively stood before Ophiuchus and Libra was right behind him.
"Be far Ophiuchus. Never tell someone's secrets untill he himself allows you to do. Whatever it may be, the words are only to be said by me to her. It is me who will tell or not tell."
Libra got totally confused.
"Oh Libra see, he is hiding something from you.", Ophiuchus said.
"I see. But he is also right about telling his secrets or not telling it.", Libra replied him boldly. She went leaving everyone. Scorpio stared at her when she went.
Ophiuchus and Capricorn notice him. "Is this your plan to make the girl go away? Huhh Scorpio??", Ophiuchus scolded him. Again he became calm. " Don't you want that girl?". "I want to go. Let me leave." Ophiuchus touched his shoulder to make him stop. Capricorn requested Ophiuchus, "It's okay, let him go for now.". Ophiuchus said, "You have to come with me coz I have something important to tell you."
Scorpio and Ophiuchus were in Capricorn's room. Ophiuchus spoke, "What if are together and only you or I making Libra fall for? What if we share her blood and drink it and have an...-an equal positions and powers?"
"Say clearly, Ophiuchus."
"Oh you already know what I am telling. Just say yes or no."
"If no, then?"
They both first glared at each other and then they smirked.
"Aquarius is on her way for the plan.....making Leo fall for her.", Ophiuchus said. Scorpio said what he thought, "Aquarius is smart, we know that. But how do we know if Leo is that foolish enough?". "For that I already have a plan.", Ophiuchus smirked. They cheered their glasses filled with blood, but Scorpio didn't. He was in a deep thought. Ophiuchus silently observed him and was drinking.