The Vampires

The above picture is of Scorpio. Keep reading. You will get the part.

When Taurus heard that, he immediately went to search where the two girls really are. After some time he heard his name calling. "Taurus! Taurus! Hey Taurus!" It was Aries. He turned to Aries and he saw Libra and Sagittarius with him. He immediately rushed to see the two. He hugged Libra very tightly. "I hope you are fine." "I am." she answered. Then he hugged Sagi. "Why don't you all understand? Why did you go? I already said this place is not yet familiar to us." Taurus seemed very much annoyed and worried. Sagi growled and said, "Don't worry we both are totally fine. I always feel restricted. I can't go there! Sagi don't go there! Uffff!!!! We are fine." Libra agreed with her and said, "Yes, Taurus! We're alright and you behave like a father, like a guard. Just behave like a friend. You've always protected us and we feel like we are very weak and can't protect ourselves. We can protect ourselves." Taurus was completely silent and just stared at Libra." She seemed annoyed. "We should go back. Let's go." Aries suggested. While they were moving down, Taurus asked Libra, "Did you see or talk with someone whom you don't know at all?". "Yeah I met a boy. He is the king of Underspell and his name was Ophiuchus." "Whatt?" Libra was going to continue but she stopped. She wondered what would Taurus say. Taurus said, "I said don't meet strangers. Libraa.." he gave a tensed look and said, " You are too innocent, I know you. You are very friendly and you easily trust people and that's not good. That's why I protect you. You don't know about this world." "As if you know much more things than us. Is it Taurus?" she gave a confused and wondered glance.

All of them were down at the hall. Asteria came and announced.
"Hello everyone and especially the zodiacs. I called you all here to announce that all the other zodiacs who were living outside the Underspell city are now requested to stay at this castle for few months. Since you all are zodiacs you would be staying here untill you get your powers and responsibilities and abilities. So, I request all the zodiacs to remain friendly with each other. Um.. thank you."
Cancer, "What?!! We have to stay here!". He got worried and looked at Pisces, Taurus and Aries.
Draco and Lyra came near the zodiacs. "We are here to show you your rooms. Please come."
Leo, Pisces, Virgo and Cancer were in one room. Then, Libra, Taurus, Aries and Sagittarius were in the other room.
That night Taurus couldn't sleep nicely because of some noises that he heard but he was too tired so he slept. When he woke up in the morning, he saw a creature in the sky and at one glance it disappeared. He wondered what that could be. It was something like flying in the sky. Suddenly he remembered Phoenix but was it that. He was not sure.

Lyra came into the room to call everyone for breakfast. They all were down and saw the other zodiacs who were the vampires, sitting in their chairs. They were all looking at the other zodiacs.
Draco introduced them.
"This is Capricorn. This is Gemini. This is Scorpio and this is the king....Ophiuchus. Aaanddd that is Aquarius. She always plays music, especially violin, her favourite."
"Oh hello everyone.", Virgo said.
Sagittarius started being enthusiastic and she said, "Hey Libra see this. This is so beautiful." " Yaa Sagittarius, this is really beautiful."  Ophiuchus and Scorpio kept on looking at the two girls. They are starting to target the girls for blood or maybe something else.
"I have to tell you something Sagittarius. Yesterday I just met Ophiuchus." "Really, and I met Scorpio. He is hot but he is very mysterious and weird."
Cancer asked, "What the two of you are talking about?" "Emh nothing." Libra and Sag went from there and gathered at the dining table for lunch.
The vampires were not there. Virgo asked Draco, "Where are the royals? Aren't they going to have the lunch?"
"They are having in their rooms." he said.

Virgo's POV
It was evening and I was just walking down the castle. Suddenly I realised that someone called my name. The voice was very low pitched. Since there was silence, so I could hear. I went to find where is the voice exactly coming from. I again heard my name calling from one room. I opened the door. I saw Scorpio drinking something red, it seemed like he was drinking blood but maybe it was some kind of juice. I was really scared and I was feeling very uncomfortable and uneasy there. I wanted to go but then he just stopped me. Then I said, "What?".
He was staring at me with a smirk on his face. He suddenly stood up and came close to me. He was really close and whispered to my ear saying, "I want something, will you help me get that?". Before I could say something I heard a voice calling Virgo again. It was from outside. It was Cancer. I said, "Here". As soon as Cancer came, I saw Scorpio again sitting in his previous position. He finished drinking that juice. I went to Cancer without saying him anything. Cancer was outside. I don't know why but I feel very safe with Cancer and Taurus. Cancer asked me, "Where did you go?" "Um nowhere." I replied.
I was in my room I wondered what he meant. He said that he wanted something and I need to help him. Ahh urgh I don't understand what was he really wanting to say. This castle is really strange. Taurus was right.

Taurus knocked at Virgo's door. When he came inside he looked at Virgo who seemed lost while thinking. Taurus saw the ceiling was about to fall on Virgo. He soon jumped to push Virgo and in that case he got a little hurt in his arm.
"Oh no Taurus. Your arm got hurt. I am really sorry. All because of mine." she got totally worried. "Oh no it's started bleeding. Let me provide you aid." Taurus was looking at her as she looked so worried about him. Suddenly he spoke, "Since when did you cared so much for me?". Virgo looked at him. He took her hand and said, "I wanted to tell you something but never found the right time." "Taurus?" "Virgo, do you like me?" Silence came between them."Taurus, I-I uh, .... yeah I like you." "That's what I wanted to hear."

Capricorn and Gemini were talking in their room. They were talking about the other zodiacs. Capricorn said, "What about Taurus, he looks really well built and strong man."
Gemini said, "Yeah and also Aries and Cancer. They look really strong and their plus point is that they are hot too."
"What about the blood, our thirst. Since I smell humans."
"Aquarius can help us get the boy's attention. Since she is the charmer, she can easily enchant the boys by her music."

Scorpio was in his room. Ophiuchus eneterd his room. When Scorpio saw him, "Hey see where you going. It is my room and you are totally not allowed-". "Okayy okayy Scorpio, I just came here to remind you something."
"What is it?".
"I found a girl who is a human zodiac. She is very young and I need to quench my thirst. And yaa I'm still searching that girl.", Ophiuchus said and was about to go but Scorpio spoke. "You're not going to get what you want. I'll get her and then the powers and I'll get whatever you snatched. I'll become the king, after finding her."
"Oh keep dreaming boy, keep dreaming." with that he went.