The Wade and Amelia Show Episode 2

"Hello and welcome to Episode Numero 2 of our show!!" Wade bounces from his chair.

"It's been a very long while since our first episode" Amelia says into the mic watching her dumbass of a friend.

"Rude, Author, Rude" Wade glares at the fourth wall

"Anyways this episode will be a short one as we would like some ideas from you guys for future episodes."

"Like we could do Q&A's with others from Amelia's story, even other stories/fic Author has written" Realization hits Wade "Does that mean we get to turn into Cartoon and Anime characters!?!?"

"Wade, what if we're already in cartoon/anime form and just don't realize it yet." Wade lets out a gasp after Amelia says this.

"Author are we?" Wade looks into the camera

Author shrugs "I think that might be up to the audience. I mean we could do a poll on it."

"You heard it hear folks, it's up to you if we're IRL, cartoon or anime." Amelia thinking that it would be neat to be either of the drawing styles.

"Oh one more thing before we end our short episode, would you guys like our show to be it's own book? Let us know in the comments!"

"Wade and Amelia signing off!! We'll see you guys on Saturday, May 23rd with results!"