FIVE

Dashing down the stairs and throwing a jumper over your head you fling the front door open your hair a birds nest and your foot stinging slightly.

"Hello, parcel for y/n..?"

"Yes that's me! Thank you!" You take it off the post man and smile brightly before slamming the door shut and slipping towards the kitchen island completely forgetting about your sore foot.

"I'm so excited! So excited! Excited!" You cheer as you tare open the package and scream with delight as you hold up your new dungarees you just purchased a few days ago.

"What's all the noise about?" Yoongi groans as he stumbles town the stairs in a mood.

"I got my dungarees!" You exclaim brightly spinning around with them in your hands.

"Ah I can't wait to wear them to work-CRAP I HAVE WORK!"

"Ah so that's why your late this morning?"

"Yes."

"Because of a pair of dungarees?"

"Yes."

"Right."

"Taehyung I am sorry I'm late-"

"You should be ashamed, your best friend waited outside for you for a solid 15 minutes!" He nags.

"Shut up Tae, it's only a pair of dungarees!" Hoseok laughs as he slings his arms over the chair which Taehyung is perched on next to you.

"anyways tell me about your friend you brought with you to work?" Hoseok nudges his head towards the young man casually sat in your offices corner, a beanie stuck on his head and his arms folded tightly over chest fast asleep.

Hoseok's tails sways side to side as you could see that fox like smirk play on his lips.

"Ah yes, this is Yoongi, I adopted him yesterday!" You grin towards Taehyung and Hoseok as Taehyung blinks in slow motion whereas Hoseok just swings his tail cheekily smirking a little.

"A-are you for real? I though he was a body guard or Somthing!" Taehyung whispers as he leans forwards to you and his eyes look Yoongi up and down.

"He can hear you Taehyung," Hoseok reminds before tapping his friends head, "come on we better get outta here before the boss comes-"

"Ah Hoseok! Taehyung! What are you doing here?" Exclaims a new voice as a new presence enters the room.

"Jungkook! Hi! We were just saying um..hello to y/n's new partner in crime!" Taehyung grins like a kid who's just been caught red handed and is trying to get out of what they've done.

Laughing and sliding a file onto your desk Jungkook sighs, "alright alright but I better not catch you guys in here again in work hours."

"I'm not promising anything." Hoseok mutters before winking towards you and Jungkook casually dragging Taehyung out of your office.

"So who's you're partner in crime?" Jungkook smirks while leaning on your desk, you quickly look at the file he gave you before answering his question, "to the left of the room, asleep on the chair." You reply nonchalantly.