Live Long You Prosper

Start from the beginning

I started struggling and looked up to see my father holding onto me.

"Did you tell her?"he asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Then let's leave. She needs to forget."

But I didn't want her to forget.

I shifted and started running and jumping from tree to tree even though I was five and only 5'5  in Lycan form, and 4'5 in human form, I was still as fast as my dad since I was leaner and the wind didn't hit me as fast.

I don't want her to forget.
**•**

I shook my head of the memory and focused back on the loud auditorium.

Please tell them to shut up I'm getting a headache.

I stood up from my chair getting quite annoyed with them myself and yelled, "Everyone shut your mouths!" I heard the echo of a feminine voice and looked across the room to see Naiyla standing and breathing heavily with her eyes green.

"All of you arguing and saying you're going to do something is not helping anything. Honestly most of you are just talk by the way the fear is rolling off of you. Now let's think of a way to find out who the traitor is so I can kill them myself." Naiyla said all too calmly her eyes still green.

"Thank you Alpha Naiyla. Alpha Reid. Now since there is a traitor here there will now be some new rules out into place. No One is allowed to be out past 8 o clock. If you are out past that time you will be assumed to be the traitor and will be taken into custody. If anyone is found smelling of rouge you will be assumed to be the traitor and will be taken into custody. No One is allowed on a run without a parter of my choice. Alpha Naiyla and Alpha Reid you will be accompanied by ten guard when on runs since no one here can match your strength alone. It's either the guards or together," we both nodded and he continued, "Lastly NO ONE is allowed out of school borders without permission and the accompaniment of a school guards or myself. Are we clear?"

Everyone nodded or said yeah, "Swell," Alpha Clell looked down at his watch, "It is 5 o clock which means it is time for training. Alpha Corvin. Alpha Reid if you please." I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked to Naiyla.

She waved me off which meant she would explain later. Everyone groaned and stood up, filing out of the auditorium and to their dorms to change.

I got outside and started walking to my dorm. On the way there I couldn't help but notice Naiyla and the blonde kid walking together. It made me mad but there was no way I could do anything about it. She deserved a goodie two shoes like him. I wasn't enough or good enough for her.

My eyes traveled down and landed on her ass. Yeah I've looked but I've never gotten this good of a look since I would only be looking at her beautiful face. She does have a nice ass though. Perfect.

Her whole body was perfect. She had nice boobs. A skinny waist and a bubble butt. But honestly her bodies beauty doesn't match her real beauty.
**•**

Alpha Naiyla Corvin

"No my favorite brands are Nike, Adidas, and Michael Khors. what about you?" I said walking to my dorm with Chance.

"Uhm kinda the same except the Khors since... you know...that place sells...girlie things." Chance said.

I let out a heartfelt laugh, "I don't go for the purses and other things," I said shivering in disgust, "I go for the watches."

"Oh okay but still they are mostly bedazzled." he said.

I laughed again, "Don't ever say bedazzled again it doesn't suit you." I said chuckling.