Love And Trust (Extra Chapter) Part 01

After seeing what was inside the memory card, Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan actually froze and didn’t know what to do

After seeing what was inside the memory card, Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan actually froze and didn’t know what to do. They were really shocked by the fact that this memory card contained everything that maybe scared them the most, especially if this blown up to the media. Zhao Yunlan understood now why they killed the previous chief and now they were after Shen Wei. If the higher institution and even media knew about this, it would be the end of Dragon City Police Department. Not at all of course but some people that were on higher position than Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan for sure, including Shen Wei’s father.

Then what is inside the memory card?

Basically it was data and evidence about corrupt cops that the previous chief had been investigated. They received a lot of money from someone as a bribe. Who is that someone? Drug dealer, mobs, and a lot of people who do illegal things such as human trafficking, organs selling, black market, robbery and a lot of white collar crime such as corruption. Those criminals bribed the cop to escape from law. This is indeed crazy.

They saw so many polices officer from high to low position involved in this case. It made Zhao Yunlan really mad. He was known as a short temper person but of course he had his reason. Corruption and nepotism are two things that he hates the most. You might remember that he hated Shen Wei at first time he knew that Shen Wei got position in SIU.

“No wonder, once I caught drug dealer but then few days later he got released before I submitted his case to the court. Your father took the case from me and then he and his team said that the evidences was not enough” Zhao Yunlan said “We caught him red handed but when we searched his warehouse, it was empty. They worked so fast to hide the evidences”

“.……”

Shen Wei didn’t say anything, he was so pale and his hands were so cold. His feeling mixed up between mad and scared. He was mad because of those dirty polices including his father but he was also scared of what would happen to them next. But at least he knew who is bad cop and who is good cop. Zhao Yunlan indeed a good cop.

“Xiao Wei?” Zhao Yunlan called a man beside him because he saw him spacing out “Are you okay?”

“Huh?” Shen Wei looked at Zhao Yunlan and blinked “What did you say?”

“Are you okay?” Zhao Yunlan repeated his question

“I don’t know” Shen Wei sighed “I don’t know Yunlan, what are we gonna do with this and what will happen next? I’m so scared and mad. Also my father, the one that I respect the most is a dirty cop too. The money that he used to raised me and to fed me was from the criminals. I feel so dirty too right now”

“Don’t say that babe” Zhao Yunlan rubbed Shen Wei’s back “It wasn’t your fault. You didn’t know this before and you didn’t ask for it. This is indeed the biggest scandal in our department. I have to say that I don’t know what we should do since this is also dangerous but at least we have to hide this evidence so they won’t suspect you again”