Introduction

A special team has just been formed in the Dragon City Police Department.  The team is called SIU (Special Investigation Unit) where SIU will have the task to handle The High Priority Cases.

The team is led by two deadly weapons in Dragon City PD, Bai Yutong and his deputy Zhao Yunlan.  They both are the best police officers in Dragon City.  SIU will also be assisted by the best people in their field.

Here are the main characters in this story:

1. Bai Yutong, male 32.

The leader of SIU who is an expert in Martial arts

The leader of SIU who is an expert in Martial arts.  The record holder of highest score in martial arts when he was in police academy. Comes from a wealthy family that has many businesses abroad. High determination and dedication.

2. Zhao Yunlan, Male 32,

 Zhao Yunlan, Male 32,

is the Deputy of SIU.  The best in terms of marksmanship.  Has the temperamental nature, brave, playboy and also easy to get along.  Zhao Yunlan is a smoker, he can smoke two or three packs of cigarettes in a day.

3. Shen Wei, Male 28

 is a junior detective who has just been recruited by SIU

is a junior detective who has just been recruited by SIU.  Previously he was an ordinary detective from Bei City.  His father is a Deputy Director of Dragon City Police Department.  Shen Wei is very clever but not very skilled in martial arts and marksmanship.  An introvert, reserved and sensitive.  His presence at SIU was questioned by many people considering that Shen Wei was not the best and also with the fact that his father was a police official made many people underestimate him.

4. Zhan Yao, Male 31

 A criminal psychologist who was recruited to assist SIU in solving various criminal cases

A criminal psychologist who was recruited to assist SIU in solving various criminal cases.  A genius who had lived for a long time in the United States, but decided to Return to Dragon City and help Bai Yutong, who is his best friend since childhood.

***

A few days ago I found my journal when I was in college.  The journal contains a variety of story ideas that I haven't had time to make into a full story.  I found this idea because I like crime stories.  So I thought I would make this story with my favorite characters, Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan.

I also present new characters, maybe you guys have read SCI novels. Yes the characters are Bai Yutong and Zhan Yao.

This story will not only tell the two pairs of characters, but will also tell several criminal and mystery cases.  It's a bit like SCI but the case I'm going to write is a different cases.

This is my first project in 2020. Hope you guys like it.

Thank you for the support you've been giving me so far.  That making me very happy and wanted to continue writing for you guys.

Right now I'm still busy with some business, so I hope you guys will be patient for this new story and my other stories.

So that's all for the introduction, see you in 2020! 💙💙💙💙