Heartless Queen Part 4

Warning: This chapter and few chapters ahead contain explicit violence and gore.  If you can't take it please skip to the next case.  I'll let you know if the next case is published.

***

 "You guys are back!"  Bai Yutong exclaimed when he saw Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei entered the room "We got something interesting for you!"

"Actually us too" Zhao Yunlan said and sat in one of the chairs "You go first since I'm curious what you found from their school"

Bai Yutong gave some photos, including photos of the contents of the lockers and photos of red carnations.  Shen Wei frowned and tried hard to find the meaning of the flower.

"The flower was found in the lockers of the three victims" Bai Yutong said "Gongsun is checking if something is wrong with the flower"

"Carnations symbolizes pride and beauty.  A red carnation specifically symbolizes love, pride and admiration" Shen Wei said "Yunlan, do you remember what Fang Yue said?"

"About beauty?"  Zhao Yunlan asked "That matched with that carnations, right?"

"Yes, but Bai Sir, did the other students receive that flower too?"  Shen Wei asked

"No, just them," Bai Yutong said

"It can be possible that the prep sent this flower to the victims" Zhan Yao concludes "But that school is a private school.  Random people cannot just enter the school because they need to pass security"

"Maybe the flower was brought by the victim?"  Zhao Yunlan asked

"No, Deputy Zhao" Guo Chang Cheng walked over to Zhao Yunlan and the others "From the results of this examination the flower does not contain poison and there are fingerprints on the flower stalk.  The fingerprints doesn't match the three victims"

"Someone put that flower in their locker" Bai Yutong concluded "Are the fingerprints the same as Chen Jianguo, our suspect?"

"No sir, it's different and each flower has a different fingerprint," Guo Chang Cheng said

"Alright, thank you Xiao Guo, you can go back to your work" Bai Yutong said "I'll ask Ma Han to collect the fingerprints around that lockers"

"Is it possible that the prep is not only one person?"  Shen Wei asked suddenly "I feel that all of the processes went very smoothly and from all the evidences that we collected seems like whoever the prep is, they're trying to trick us"

"What do you mean?"  Bai Yutong asked

"It's like Chen Jianguo confessed to us meanwhile there's only a little evidence that led us to him.  Most of the evidences seems to be owned by someone else not Chen Jianguo.  I feel like someone is framed Chen Jianguo.  And I think that we need to go back to the crime scene to find our missing evidence"