Murder in Number Part 1

knock knock

Zhao Yunlan stood in the leader's office door, Bai Yutong a men who was wearing all white.  The latter looked at him and nodded.  Zhao Yunlan entered then sat in an empty seat.

"You want to talk with me?" Zhao Yunlan asked

"Yeah, about the deputy's request.  Do you think we need another men here?"

"Well, I don't know, you are the leader hahaha" Zhao Yunlan said "But that's the deputy's request so maybe he's not a bad officer.  Shen Wei right?  The name of that man?"

"Yeah, the deputy’s son" Bai Yutong chuckled.

"When all the money and the Powers rules the world" Zhao Yunlan straightened his seat "But anyway, why does the deputy want to talk to me?  Didn't you agree to his request?"

"I have no idea, go to his office because he wants to see you right now"

"Okay" Zhao Yunlan stood up "Aren't you coming with me?"

"No, he wants to see you alone" Bai Yutong answered "But let me know about it"

"Sure" Zhao Yunlan nodded

Zhao Yunlan then left his room on the 14th floor, where this floor was made specifically for his team.  SIU was just formed 2 months ago with the aim of handling high priority cases.  SIU has the best members in their respective fields.

Bai Yutong is the Leader of SIU who has the most experiences among the other members.  He is the best student of the police academy.  Worked for 2 years as an Interpol, piloted the military police and later joined the Dragon City police to become the SIU leader.

Zhao Yunlan is a SIU deputy who has experience as a leader of the division of drug trafficking.  Second best after Bai Yutong.  They were both known as deadly weapons from the Dragon City police department.  There was not a single case that was not resolved in their hands.

Apart from being reliable police officers, they are also known for their super handsome and sexy faces and their athletic and proportionate bodies.  Besides that Bai Yutong is coming from rich family.  Heck!  He even drove a Lamborghini to go to the office or field trip.  While Zhao Yunlan is known for being a player, men and women are defeated with just a blink.  Not to mention coupled with his sexy body while checking a few files and smoking.  Coupled with his shirt sleeves folded up to the elbows and loose ties, this is indeed a sexy view.  But Zhao Yunlan never had a serious relationship tho.  No one knows the reason.

 SIU also has a forensic doctor named Gong Sun Che assisted by his assistant Guo Chang Cheng who are the best in the forensic field

SIU also has a forensic doctor named Gong Sun Che assisted by his assistant Guo Chang Cheng who are the best in the forensic field.  The autopsy room is like a sanctuary for them because they never leave this room if it is not needed outside, they even eat in this room.  Can you imagine that?

Ma Han is a reliable sniper even though Ma Han is a woman.  Beside, she knows everything about guns.  Don't mess with her because she is kinda fierce. But she is the sexiest.