•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•

Start from the beginning

"So you're legitimately moving in with this guy?" Yeosang asked.

"Yes, I posted a pic of the new place on instagram if you wanna see?"

There was some clacking and shuffling on the other side of the line, his dad's were likely in their study because that's where the computer was, Yeosang must have been opening his account.

It was quiet but a small "Shit he did" could be heard.

Yunho and San resisted the urge to laugh.

"Yunho" came Wooyoung's stern voice "You're a grown man capable of making your own decisions but isn't this too quick?I can understand dating, but moving in, its sounds a bit much"

Yunho grabbed San's hand, trying not to snicker too loudly because his dads were clearly falling for his plan. "I love him so much dads, I never knew I could love someone this much, he makes my heart implode, and it's been so long since I've felt this way, so long since I've wanted to give someone my everything like this, and he feels the same way too. I know its quick, but we just click so well, I finally feel like I'm whole again"

Yunho wiped a tear that had fallen from San's eye.

"Love, and feeling's in general can be confusing Yunho, are you sure what your feeling is real? It's only been, what? seven days since you met this guy." Wooyoung said, Yunho could hear the hesitation in his father's voice as he spoke.

"It's real dad" Yunho said calmly.

There was some more quiet, hushed discussion that was barely audible over the phone between Wooyoung and Yeosang. Yunho heard a long sigh after what felt like forever and then Yeosang began to speak "Your father and I will support your decisions in any way we can, but make sure you're sure, we don't want you getting your heart broken"

"I'm sure, trust me"

"I know you asked us not to bring him up but, does this mean you've really moved on from San?"

San raised his eyebrows at hearing his name and Yunho squished the olders cheek in his free hand.

Yunho tried to keep a straight face as he squeaked out a small "Yes"; a clear and utter lie.

"I guess you need to do what makes you happy Yunho, and if this man makes you happy then we'll just have to accept that, but I hope you do understand that this is kind of a shock for us" Wooyoung said, speaking on behalf of himself and Yeosang.

"I hope in time you'll accept him like I do" Yunho smiled, his mind was getting a little distracted as he pulled at San's shirt suggestively, making it clear for San what he wanted to do after this phone call was over.

"So when do we get to meet this . .what do the cool kids say these days? Lamal? Llama? Loml?"

Yunho face palmed "It's 'loml' and please never say that again, its sounds stupid when you say it"

"Hey I'm not stupid!" Wooyoung wheezed.

"Well . ." Yeosang said.

The line went silent and Yunho was sure his dad's were probably having one of their classic 'unspoken words I'm just going to stare at you' arguments.

"Anyway!" Yunho yelled down the line, hoping he had his dads attention again, "It's the reason why I called, we'd like to invite you both over for dinner to meet, and you can see the house, and I have a dog now too! Actually, I was kind of thinking we'd invite everyone in the family because I want everyone to meet him! So maybe you can message Aunty Mina and Uncle Mingi? I'll message Jongho and he can get his dad's on board"

"What day?"

"I was thinking this coming Friday, at six?

"Ok . .we'll be there, and I'll give your Aunt and Uncle a call too"

"Thanks dads. I know this is all so crazy, but trust me you'll meet him and understand why I love him so much already" Yunho said, his hand was creeping up San's shirt now, "Well dad's I better let you go, I'll text you the address and I'll see you on Friday"

"Do we get to know his name-"

Yunho cut his dads off "Love you, Love you bye!!"

Yunho hung up the phone, sent his dad's the address, chucked his phone on the table and then grabbed San.

"That went well!" San smiled as he sat himself in Yunho's lap, straddling the tallers waist.

"It went so well, was expecting more of an argument from them. They are so going to kill me when they see its you, but the face when everyone see's you will make it worth it"

"I'm still surprised that even as you were" San made air quotes "Professing your love for another man, that they'd still thought of me"

Yunho cutely petted San's butt as he spoke "Sanshine you have a whole team of supporters in the form of my family, what you just witnessed there was exactly what happens anytime I bring up seeing a new guy, they always ask 'Well what about San?', but everyone just kind of accepts it because that's what we do in our family, we never judge someone's choices and decisions no matter what they do, we just learn to accept and offer support"

"I like that way of thinking" San said as he slid his arms around Yunho's neck.

"Good, because one day you will join my family and you're just going to have to accept it"

San blushed "Well I can't wait!"

Yunho smiled feeling happy that San had accepted his subtle hint of marriage. "Now! While I have you all to myself, I think we should have a little more fun of our own"

San held Yunho closer "I like that idea very much"

"See! Look at you, already accepting my ideas without a wink of hesitation! You'll fit in perfectly".

"Well hopefully you set it in stone soon, a diamond will do quite nicely" San said observing his left hand.

Yunho stood up with a small laugh, carrying San with him to the bedroom "Perhaps you'd like to see what stones I have on offer first?"

San cutely slapped at Yunho's chest as he hugged his legs around his waist tighter "Your mind, my gosh Yun!"

"You love me"

San pressed a kiss to Yunho's lips "I really do, and don't you forget it!"