•⊱•••• 25 ••••⊰•

Yunho curled in on himself as he woke up the next morning. His head hurt like hell but yet he felt oddly content as he wrapped himself tighter into the blanket that was covering him.

Yunho stayed like that for a bit before rolling on his back and gently opening his eyes to stare at the ceiling.

Yunho groaned and rubbed his forehead as he woke up, ignoring the foul taste in his mouth, a mixture of nuts and alcohol and something Yunho could only liken to compost.

He couldn't even remember getting home last night, or anything for that matter. He knew he'd gone to a bar but everything after that was black.

Just how did he get home?

Yunho sat up in bed blinking a couple of times. Was he in one of his housemate's bedrooms because as Yunho looked around he was realising that he was not in his own room. It was possible since he never went into any bedroom other than his own, his housemates doors were usually closed. He must have been real drunk. Too drunk

"Aroooh-ah"

Yunho shot up standing in the middle of the bed a pillow in front of himself defensively, his heart going from zero to 100, as he was ready to fight whatever made that sound. Yunho's panic melted into confusion though when he saw a small caramel coloured shiba starring up at him.

"When the hell did we get a dog?" Yunho squeaked. He was pretty sure their share house owner didn't allow pets.

Once Yunho's heart was calm he jumped off the bed. Baffled as the dog stood watching him.

"These aren't my clothes" Yunho told himself as he looked down at his body.

Yunho shook his head, promising himself never to get so drunk that he can't remember coming home, changing and getting into his house mates bed.

Yunho walked to the bedroom door that was slightly ajar, the small dog following behind.

There was a folded piece of paper stuck to the back of the door with his name on it.

Did he make himself a note? That wasn't his handwriting though.

Yunho pulled the note off the door and unfolded it.

Yunho,

Good Morning.

I hope you are feeling better, you really knocked yourself out good last night.

You're probably wondering whose house you are in and why you aren't wearing your clothes.

Well firstly, you're in my house . .hah. .you don't need to know who I am, and secondly you vomited all over yourself so I changed you.

I would have taken you to your home but your family doesn't deserve to see you like that. No one does. Its time you get your shit together Yunho and stop playing around. Look after your family because they are who matter most.

I've left you hangover soup on the bench in the kitchen, eat it because you'll feel better afterwards, and I've left you some panadol in the bathroom, take it because I'm sure you're going to have a terrible headache considering all the alcohol you had last night.

You'll find your clothes hanging up in the laundry. I washed them.

No need to thank me. I've gone to work already.

Once you're done please show yourself out and make sure the door is locked so my dog doesn't get out.

Have a nice life