Adrien meets Marinette again

Comincia dall'inizio

Adrien ducks his head into THE HOTEL GIFT SHOP, looking for Marinette but Instead, he sees Emilie buying a candy bar.  He does a double-take. "What are you doing?  I thought you were gonna..." Adrien asked confused as he just saw Emma. "She wasn't in her room, dad" Emilie answered. "she wasn't?  Oh... okay... See you in a little bit, kid" Adrien told her before leaving. "If not sooner" Emilie whispered.

HOTEL CORRIDOR - MOMENTS LATER

Adrien walks along the corridor, looks through a bank of windows and thinks he sees Marinette walking through the HOTELS GARDEN.  He tries to get a closer look but gets caught in the midst of a group of Japanese Tourists. Marinette notices him and gives a little wave.
Adrien weaves through the Tourists but when he gets to the patio, Marinette is gone.  Discouraged, he pauses, then SEES Emma sitting in a large wicker chair, under a palm tree, sipping a fruit cocktails He jumps, surprised. "Lookin, for somebody, Dad?" Emma asked.

Meanwhile moments later, Marinette went to the bar. Lila soon enters the bar and takes a seat at the nearly empty bar. only one other customer sits at the bar - Marinette. Lila sits one stool away from her.  The Bartender delivers a red concoction to Marinette, who holds a glass of ice to her head. "Here you go.  This'll cure anything you got.  Just don't ask what's in it" the bartender said. Marinette hesitated for a few minutes before saying "Okay... Here's to..' (turns to Lila, not recognizing her) Here's to you.  May your life be far less complicated than mine" Marinette told her before drinking it. "Thank you" Lila said. Marinette tosses down the drink and winces at the taste.  "Martini, dry and a pack of Parliaments" Lila ordered. Marinette belches. "Excuse me... (to Lila) 
I apologize.  Really, I'm so... (belches again) -- sorry.  I think I just drank tar" Marinette apologized. "The Bartender hands Lila her drink and Marinette her bill. Marinette signs her check and Lila sneaks a peak at her signature, practically choking on her Martini. "Your Marinette Cheng?" Lila exclaimed/ asked. (Marinette and Lila don't know eachother personally, Lila's from New York) "Guilty," Marinette said. "I can't believe it.  You're the designer, Marinette Cheng the one that half owns the Agreste Fashion company!" Lila exclaimed. "still guilty" Marinette said. "I faxed your office just yesterday.  I saw a wedding dress you designed and fell completely in love with it.  Your office said you were out of town and they didn't know if you could make another one.  I can't believe it.  This is fate" Lila said as she moves to' seat next her, extending her hand. "I'm Lila Rossi" Lila introduced. "How do you do?" Marinette said as she shaking her hands.

Meanwhile at the pool,
Adrien steps into the sunlight, still searching Marinette.  He sees a Woman resembling Marinette sitting under a large straw hat.  He crosses to her, takes a quick peek, realizes it's not her and smiles an apology to the Lady and her BodyBuilder Husband.  He backs into an umbrella as Lila's Parents join him. "There you are!  We've been looking all over for you!" Mr. Rossi exclaimed. "Adrien, I think this hotel is perfect for the wedding... The more I see of it, the more I like it" Mrs. Rossi said. "Uh huh, me too. absolutely," Adrien said not really paying attention still looking around. Adrien glances across the pool and spots Marinette arrive, talking on a cell phone.  She waves shyly at Adrien, slipping on sunglasses.

"Tell me, dear, how many guests will there be from your side of the family?  Just a guesstimate?" Mrs. Rossi asked. "I'm not sure at the moment... Can I get back to you on that one" Adrien said as he staring at Marinette. "Of course, And are we thinking formal attire or..." Mrs. Rossi said. A small contingent passes in front of Marinette, blocking her from Adrien's view.  Not wanting to lose her, Adrien darts around a Towel Boy, side-steps a couple of Toddlers, then trips over a rubber duck. Chloe lying on chaise next to Alya, looks up. "Adrien? Are you ok?" Chloe asked concerned for her oldest friend. Adrien glances over at her, gets tangled up in Sammy's leash and almost crashes right into Emilie. "Dad! Watch out!" Emilie exclaimed.