Emilie meeting Adrien

Adrien Agreste, A smiling, ruggedly handsome guy, who shines among a throng of people waiting anxiously at THE NAPA COUNTY AIRPORT.  Suddenly, he brightens and waves. "Em! Welcome home kiddo" Adrien said. Emilie was walking across the plat form carrying Emma's duffel bag.
Nervous at first, she breaks into a grin at the sight of her father, waving and smiling at her. "Dad!!" Emilie exclaimed while running to hug him.
 "I hope you had a lousy time at that camp 'cause you're never going back - I missed you too much" Adrien exclaimed as he hugged her more. "What happened to you?  Something's changed. Did you get taller?" Adrien asked. They walk off, arm-in-arm, into the terminal, Adrien carrying Hallie's duffel bag. "How's everyone?" Emilie asked. "Great. Everybody's great, can't wait to see you. Eight weeks really is too long, Em. So much has been happening around here" Adrien told her. "A lot's happened to me, too.  I feel like I'm practically a new woman" Emilie told him taking it all in.

"What's the matter?  Did I cut myself 
shaving" Adrien asked. "No, it's just seeing you for the first time. I mean, you know... in so long. You look taller to me, too" Emilie said as she giggles. "Come on kid, lets go home after all its summer" Adrien told her. As they drove home, "Hey, by the way, thanks for all those newsy letters.  I'm really glad I bought you all that personalized stationary you just had to have" Adrien said Sarcastically. "we meant to write, Dad, but we just got so busy with..." Emilie said. "We?" Adrien asked confused. "Oh. Me and my friend. I met this girl at camp and we got really close. Practically like sisters. She was a lovely girl" Emilie told him. "Lovely’?  You seem to have gotten very Proper all of a sudden. 
(takes her hand, looks at it) Still biting those nails" Adrien told her. "Dad! You noticed!" Emilie said happily. "What do you mean you noticed? You've been biting since you got your teeth" Adrien asked confused. "But I've decided to stop, Dad.  It's a horrid, habit, really it is, Dad" Emilie told him. "Lovely' girl ... 'Horrid, habit?  Did I send you to summer camp or finishing school?  And why do you keep saying 'Dad, at the end of every sentence?" Adrien asked confused.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realized I was doing it, dad" Emilie told him. "Do you want to know why I keep saying, dad?" Emilie asked. Adrien nodded. "My friend I met at camp, I realized that not everyone have a dad, they can't celebrate fathers day or even get a gift. I realized when she told she didn't have a dad and I don't want to take advantage of it" Emilie told him. "Sorry about your friend but there are things you can't control" Adrien told her. Emilie soon looked out the window to see Emma's home, it was huge land. "Wow" Emilie whispered.

A rambling Victorian-style ranch house, with a wide porch that wraps around the entire facade.  Adrien toots the HORN as he drives down the long gravel driveway.  SAMMY, a big golden mutt, races after the car, barking. Jose, Adrien's right-hand man, arrives from the side of the house, drinking a small bottle of juice. He opens the Surburban's door for Annie. "Well, look who finally decided to come home" Jose said. "Hey, Jose" Emilie waved. "Did your old man tell you we decided no more camp for you?" Jose asked. "Yeah, he told me" Emilie said as she climbed out. "It got too quiet around here, Em. We couldn't stand it. Nobody blasting music, nobody playing hide and seek in the vineyards, nobody getting stuck up on the roof..." Jose said as he hugged her. Soon Emilie went close to the door before she knew it she was lifted off the ground. "Hi, Aunt Chloe," Emilie said. "Hello, gorgeous, You grew, you lost weight, you look fabulous, we missed you, don't let these bums talk you out of, going back to camp.  You're a growing girl.  You need adventure.  You hungry?" Chloe asked. "I made your favorite lasagna with texas toast" Chloe asked.

"Why are you so quiet? What's wrong?" Chloe asked. "I'm so happy to be home" Emilie said. Adrien came in carrying Emma's duffel bag, "did I hear something about lasagna?" Adrien asked. "Its on the stove" Chloe replied back. "Your a life savor, I'm starving" Adrien told her. Chloe looks over Emilie and hugs her again. "You've changed, Em ... I can't put my finger on it, but something about you has definitely changed" Chloe told her. Sammy bounds down the steps of the porch. "Really?  Me?" Emilie asked. "Hi, Sammy!" Emilie said. Sammy sniffs at Annie's shoes, looks up at her, then backs off suspiciously, BARKING at her. "What's with you, goofball! It's Emma" Chloe said as
Sanmy continues BARKING. "I probably smell like camp, that's all" Emma said as she runs up the porch steps, followed by Chloe. "What's wrong with you? it's like you didn't even recognize her" Chloe asked.