Chapter 2

"Hello young adults."

The old woman cooed which made Yuna stare at her weirdly while Jisung tried his best to not kick her on the spot.

Her clothes were torned and dirty, hair was messy, barefooted with a yellow-teeth-snaggletooth but that didn't stop her from smiling, looking happy as ever.

"Who are you?" Yuna asked as gentle as she could be, slightly terrified of the woman beside her.

"You don't need to know me my dears." She paused. "So, how are you two?"

Jisung stared at the woman with obvious disgust as she pointed at them both while still smiling.

"I'm fine madam."

Jisung spat onto the old man who just collapsed earlier showing them both that he is definitely uninterested on what is currently happening.

"Ey, that's bad honey."

The woman raised her index finger before swaying it side to side while shaking her head indicating a 'no' sign making Jisung smirk at her childish behavior.

The old woman then used the same finger to poke Jisung on the ribs that made him jolt from it.

"Who the fuck are you!?"

"Hey! Don't say that to her." Yuna glared at the boy.

"I bet you wanted to know about the string." The woman kept smiling, not minding the curse word she just received from Jisung.

"Yes, we want to."

"No, I don't."

The old woman stared at the two before focusing her eyes on the beautiful girl beside her. 

She felt sorry for the spell to cast on her since she knew that the little girl deserves a better boy but it wouldn't top how happy she was as the spell finally came back back to life.

"What a beautiful girl you are." The old lady's eyes softened.

"Anyways, I'll be straight to the point." She smiled once again while clasping her hands. "You are soulmates!"

"We are what?"

"Soul fucking what!?"

The woman sighed before taking the girl's hand, pulling her to be near the annoyed boy.

Jisung scoffed as the woman took his hand. He tried to yank it away but failed since the grip of the woman was so strong making him feel like a weakling.

Yuna on the other hand stayed put, waiting on what the woman would do to them.

"You." She placed Jisung's hand on top of Yuna's. "Are soulmates."

With those words, swirls of gold circled their hands, floating just above it as it created a symbol of a crescent moon.

Both breaths hitching, the woman said words that both of them couldn't understand; focusing on her eyes that also turned gold.

Speechless as they should be, the swirls of gold ejected unto their hands that gave an electrical spark onto it making them back away from the literal shock.

Yuna hissed as she looked at her wrist, black inks were slowly tattooing on it before she realized that a name was carved.

"Jisung."

The girl whispered as gentle as a feather and once again hissing as a swirl of gold came out of the tattooed name  on her wrist, approaching Jisung.

As the swirl wrapped around the wrist of the said boy, he felt it tighten before the same color of ink tattooed on his wrist; making him groan.

"...Yuna."

The woman's smile turned wider as she saw the two confused teens looking at each other; one with hatred and one with pure confusion.

Jisung gazed at the woman who annoyingly had the same smile making him scoff in irritation.

"What fucking kind of magic show is this!?" Jisung yelled at the woman as he started to rub his wrist, in hopes of erasing the name away.

"Oh this isn't a magic show." The woman's gold eyes stared at his eyes deeply, sending shivers down his spine.

"You are bonded."

In a blink of an eye, the woman disappeared and so did the red string together with the gold swirls, but the tattoos on their wrists stayed permanently no matter how hard they try to erase it.

"Wha-where is she!? Damn it." Jisung hissed while Yuna eyed everywhere in search for the woman.

"You know what. Who cares, I'm going home."

Jisung started to walk away in both confusion and annoyance but a hand held his wrist making him turn dangerously slow; glaring at the girl behind her.

Yuna stared at his brown eyes that grew larger as her face came closer in each second.

"Not so fast mister." Yuna pouted her lips at the unconscious man on the ground. "You're arrested."

...