Chapter 4

"Good morning Yuna." Felix, her boyfriend, smiled.

The injured girl smiled back, wrist still hurting from the wound that was now bandaged neatly.

She hardly slept last night because of the pain, praying that she would meet Jisung again to give him a lesson for what he did to her.

Drinking her iced coffee, she wandered her eyes around the room, noticing that few policemen at the end of the hallway were nearing her.

Their steps were fast so as they stood next to her, Yuna immediately got up and placed her coffee on the chair before bowing.

The two policemen bowed in sync while the other one stared on her bandaged wrist, reading the tattoo that wasn't covered by the bandage .

"Miss Kim, how is your wrist?"

"It's fine, sir."

"That's good. Well as we have analyzed the old man's body, we found only minor injuries and it turns out that he is one of the criminals that we have been looking for a long time.-" The policeman flipped the pages of the file he is holding.

"-Also, according to some of the people in your neighborhood, he have been roaming around for hours, finding a victim. It's a good thing you found him miss Kim. Great job."

Eyes glimmering with joy, Yuna smiled and bowed at the officers once again making them bow too before walking away.

Her smile was then immediately replaced by a small frown, remembering the boy she was with last night.

"I thought he was the bad guy."

Yuna walked away with Felix lingering behind her. He kept on looking at her wrist, whispering the name tattooed on it over and over again.

He could not just believe what Yuna told him last night, thinking she was making a joke. It's not possible for an old woman to say something then a tattoo would suddenly appear; at least not for him.

A low grunt was suddenly heard and Felix immediately shook his thoughts before jogging towards Yuna who poorly crouched on the floor, holding her wrist.

He panicked- hands caressing her back as he did not know what to do about the girl who screamed in pain.

Few people walked up to them and watched her poor state; some, helping to carry her.

"I-it hurts!" Yuna shouted in despair. "Felix! Make it stop!"

...

"What's wrong, Park?" Chenle patted Jisung's back.

The younger one grunted as he held his wrist that bulges in sync with his heartbeat. He couldn't sleep last night because of it yet he found no reason on why his wrist would suddenly hurt.

On the other hand, his tattoo kept on glowing dull gold and every time it did, the pain would slowly increase.

He felt as if his veins inside were popping and the blood in his wrist was slowly forming into solid.

Chenle panicked as he saw the gleaming tattoo so he quickly shouted the other members names, waking them from their slumber.

Immediately after the boys neared the two and Renjun panicked the most, seeing the pain on the eyes of his younger friend.

"H-hospital...please."

...

"Doctor Choi, it's back."

A nurse bursted into doctor Choi's office, panting; and with those words said, the doctor immediately stood up, following the nurse.

He was palpitating; blood rushing from his ears while he gripped his head from the pain that he felt. Running as fast as he could, he got ahead of the nurse, not caring about the stares he got.

Twisting the doorknob, the doctor quickly went in and examined the same boy he treated three months ago.

The sight of the boy made his eyes widen; breath hitching as his hands couldn't stop on shaking.

His grip on the boy's bed became tighter, tears forming in his eyes as he looked at the unconscious boy on the bed.

"Where's the girl?"

The members looked at each other, clearly puzzled. Same amount of confusion were evident on their faces, looking at the doctor who had an unknown expression.

They were about to ask what was happening but the doors bursted open, revealing a boy who carried an unconscious girl in his arms.

"They said to bring her here." The boy yelled.

Doctor Choi slowly looked back; patting the bed next to the unconscious boy, staring at the girl as she was gently placed on the bed.

He then looked at her wrist, shreds of gold outlining the tattoo on it. The beaming gold flashed against the room, in sync with Jisung's tattoo.

"Jisung...Yuna." He whispered as he read their tattoos. "The curse is back."

...