Chapter 14: A New Semester

Start from the beginning

As you were about to say something, a voice in the intercoms was heard and behind it was Goodwitch "Mister Y/N can you come in to Ozpin Office Mister Y/N"

Your friend looks at you, you slowly get up and started to walk away from the group. Wondering what could Ozpin need you for.

"Dont worry Y/N ill update you on what we all going to do!" Ruby screams at you getting you to smile worriedly.

==================================================================================

You enter ozpin office and see the headmaster reading in some documents, noticing the area he had some old attics, the head master notice you and signal you towards the chair infront of him with a smile, you calmly walk towards it and sat on it while waiting on the headmaster.

as you waited you the room was silent and the only sound you only could hear was ozpin sipping on he's coffee.

"So um Professor anything you need from me?" You said while looking alittle nervous.

Ozpin looks at you before you could say anything, the elevator doors open behind you making you look and notice a shaddy guy drinking in a canester, he notice you and smirk.

"So your the little brat that she took in huh" He said getting you confuse.

"Um excuse me?" You said looking towards ozpin and him.

"Oh im sorry, i think i studder alittle bit.." He said getting closer to you. "So how's my sister doing?"

You had alot of question on your mind but before you could answer ozpin beat you to it "Mr Y/N you mention that you never went to an academy and being an orphan and also that someone took you in and was teaching you how to fight im i correct?" Ozpin said getting you to remember your Words

"Oh um....i didnt go to an academy...i wish i could but i was an irohan and i was taught by someone who took me in." You nooded remembering your words.

"Well whoopee do da aint this nice" The guy said while standing next to Ozpin while swinging another sip of he's canaster.

"Im confuse whats going on?" You said

Ozpin sighs "Y/N you should of mention that the one that took you in and taught you was-"

"Raven Branwen, my sister!" He said while throwing he's canaster towards the wall next to you.

You got spook by his out burst and quickly look towards your headmaster "Y/N let me introduce you to Qrow branwen the brother of your mentor."

Qrow grab your collar and look towards your eyes, Ozpin got up and was about to stop him but Qrow only did was look at you "Hmph so she got time to raise you but not her own daughter." He said while pushing you to towards the ground.

Qrow walk aways from you and was standing in the window, while ozpin sighs and went towards you and help you up.

"Im confuse whats going on, why you know about Raven." You said while looking both of them.

"Y/N Raven Brawen is known criminal in all Remnant and-"

"And she left her family to do Oum knows what" Qrow said still looking towards the window.

"Wha-what?" You look towards Ozpin.

"Y/N....You may have alot question but advicefor now that you do not make contact with her..." Ozpin said. while looking towards Qrow

You look towards Qrow and you quickly walk towards him "You said that she had time to raise me but not her own daughter what you meant by that?" You said

"Just only going to say this, dont tell Yang that you know her mother.."

You knew something was off between the similarity between but why did she abandon Yang, why did she abandon her family, if you were right she could abandon you any moment but why didnt she.

"Did yang mention her mother at all to you?" Qrow said looking towards you.

You answer by moving your head left and right "Well kid, she has a goal on finding her and finding out why she did what she did..and im gonna tell you this she aint going like it when she find out that you got raise by her mother and train by her."

"What..."

Your head was full of question right now and right now you were very confused on what is happening. Ozpin pat your back and you look at him, he shows a smile and he was directing you towards the elevator.

"Lets go back towards the cafeteria Y/N, as for you Qrow-" Ozpin stop in mid sentence and you look towards where Qrow was standing but you only saw a bird standing in the window.

Ozpin sighs "Why you need to do that when there are people around..."

===============================================================================

Ozpin and you enter the cafeteria you notice it was a complete disaster and Proffessor goodwitch was cleaning up the area, you feel ozpin hand behind your back making you to stare at him.

"Dont worry Y/N everything will be explain in do time.."

With that you see Ozpin walks towards Goodwitch, you look towards your friend who were laughting at there antics and saw Yang falling down from the sky. you got confuse and you couldnt help to smile at her antics, but surerly for sure that somehow you couldnt believe what you have been told.