Chapter 1: Alexis

Edited by GimmeAMeerkat ,and re-edited by myself.

Ali's POV

"Alison Brook. Time for school get up right now!" My lovely mother yells from down the hall.

"No." I mumble tiredly.

"Don't make me drag you out..." She threatens, her light foot steps getting louder as she came toward my room.

"I'm up!" I yell at her. Removing my warm blankets from my already cold body. "The last thing I need is my mom yanking me from my own bed..." I mumble as I get out of bed.

"Get dressed." My mom grumbles as she walks down the stairs, amusement dancing in her voice.

Walking to my closet, I grab a pair of grey sweatpants with large pockets and pink written neatly along the side in blue with a light blue shirt that says 'messy hair, don't care' in black cursive letters. As soon as I put on the lazy day clothes, I look at myself in the mirror. I made a disgusted face at the tangles then grabbed the hairbrush.

Soon, my devilish red hair cascaded down just bellow my shoulders, all brushed out.

I walked out of my bathroom and went to the coat closet out in the hallway.  Scanning through the variety of jackets, I decided on my brothers hoodie. The overly large, deep blue hoodie had his favorite quote from his favorite movie.

The hoodie read "Don't you forget about me" in large bold, light blue letters. Then, in small white cursive letters underneath the quote 'The Breakfast Club'. I don't know what it means but the hoodie was cozy. My 19 year old brother loves weird older movies like that. I think I have heard of it once or twice. I think it's mentioned in Pitch Perfect or something like that.

I quickly jogged up the stairs, lost in my mind. Suddenly, there was a slight burn in my nose and I stumbled backwards.

"There's a door there you idiot." My brother, Kayden, says in annoyance.

"You're the idiot, idiot." I say back, annoyance laced in my tone. Kayden is just being a Jackass, as usual. We don't exactly get along unlike all my other siblings.

"That doesn't even make since, plus at least I graduated." Kayden called to me in a 'I showed you' tone.

"That's because you're older than me. Just like how Ethan will graduate after me, and Kayla after him. This is how real life works." I say slowly as if I'm talking to a small child, which I might as well be. He mumbled something under his breath and threw a pillow at me, missing me by a few inches.

"You aim like a girl, no, actually, I aim better than that." I say with a smirk as I throw the pillow back at him and hit him square in the face. Knowing I won the small argument, I opened the garage door to reveal my dazzling car. The angel in front of me was a four door deep blue Jeep Wrangler. The light sparkles off of the blue paint with finesse. I smiled brightly as I hopped into the beautiful car. Placing the key into the ignition, I listen to my baby purr to life. My nerves of going school slightly settling at the sound.

Pulling out of the driveway, I head straight for the school parking in my usual spot; the grass behind the school. I park back here everyday because when I park in the front my baby goes through hell.The 'popular kids' throw egg shells and break the window. The mere thought sparks hatred in me. Oh what I would do if I could just find the dirty culprit...

I walk up to the back door, pulling my specially made key out of my tribal backpack for the back door that the principle gave me. I unlock the door and walk into the hellhole. The fact that the halls were empty makes me to smile slightly. I look at my Hogwarts watch on my left wrist, 7:17. Perfect, enough time to go to my locker and get everything I need, then I can hide in the library until the bell rings. Smiling more at my plan, I head toward my locker quickly shoving most of my stuff in.