Chapter 21-Let Me Go!

(Brielle's POV)

I can't believe Anthony thinks he can just walk his sorry face into my life again begging for permission.

I don't ever wanna see his rude face ever again in my life. I have a better dad now, one that can care for me and be happy that i exsist, and Anthony isn't it.

But i wasn't mostly mad at Anthony, i was mad at my mom too. I can't believe for 16 years i never knew my real dad. Yea it hurts, but it hurts even more to know that he never came back for you.

After our little argument i decided to take a nap. I went back upstairs and layed down on the bed next to Cameron.

Cam had probably heard everything considering the fact that we were practically screaming.

I just cried into his chest while he rubbed my back. "I-i Juuusstt D-don't w-want him h-here" i cried.

"I know princess, i know" he said while soothing my hair.
////////////////////////////////
Tomorrow morning was when I was going to tell everybody.

I woke up bright and early and walked into the kitchen and make myself some coffee.
Cameron, Nash and Madison were already down there.
I walked up in front of them and spoke.

"Guys I think I'm going to leave tomorrow" I said nervously.

"What why" Nash asked.

"There are reasons" I replied.

"Brielle if you leave then I'm going to leave" Cameron Answered.

"No I don't want to ruin your summer vacation anymore" I said.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER
(Cam's POV)
I can't believe Brielle wants to leave. There is no way that this is gonna happen, either she stays or we all go. This little girl has been through enough.

I got 4 plane tickets back to North Carolina. The plane leaves tonight at 7pm. I need to find a way to get her onto the plane without her knowing. Boy, this is gonna be hard.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Brielle's POV)
I can't believe Cameron tricked Me,Nash and Madison onto the plane.
I just wanted to be alone.

After the plane landed Cameron went home and so did Madison.
But me and Nash went home. We had some stuff to discuss with mom.

"Hey mom can we talk" I asked her walking into the kitchen.

"Yea sure" she said taking me into the living room.

Me, her and Nash all sat down on the couch.

"So what's happening" she asked me.

"I just needed to know when you were gonna tell us" I said.

"Tell you what" she slightly laughed.

"Oh so you think this is funny" I asked her.

"Well a little" she replied.

"Well, I don't think it's funny how you never told us that our real dad walked out on you" I stated.

Then it got quiet.

"Chad is your real dad" she told me.

"No he's not, he just happened to be there for you when Anthony walked out" I said.

"How did you know all this" She asked me.

Then Will and Chad walked through the door.

"What's going on" Chad asked.

"Oh well mom her didn't think it was important to tell Me and Nash that Our real dad works at a paddle boarding shack in Cali." I said

"Listen, I started dating your mom when she was 6 months pregnant with you and Nash." Chad said.

"What about me?" Will asked.

Then it got quiet.

"I said what about me" will stated again.

"Well you see, Will umh I'm not your biological mom" my mother said.

"What" he asked confused.

"Well, when I met Elizabeth you were 2 years old and me and your mom split and I got full custody of you. After that she moved On with her life and had a new family." Chad said.

"You mean, My mom is somewhere in the world right now" will said with a big clump in his throat.

"Yea, how does it feel to call a stranger mom or dad your whole life never knowing your actual parents. Your flesh and blood. I commented.

"What's her name" will said angrily.

"I don't know I forgot" Chad replied.

"I said what's her name, I know you know" Will repeated.

"It's Katie Jackle" Chad mumbled.

"Sweety" my mom said hugging Will.

"Don't touch me" he said. "I lived a whole 17 years of my life not knowing my real mom, then you barge in with all these secrets? I trusted you. I have lived with you guys for 17 years and 10 minutes ago I just find out that the person I have been calling mom my whole life doesn't even have the same blood as me, oh and that my brother and sister aren't even related to me. What is this. Some kind of Joke, because if it is.. It's not funny. I'm leaving and don't try to look for me because I'm done with you" he said.

"Yea, now because of you I have to live with the pain of not knowing my father, I might not even know who I am. Coincidently seeing my dad at a small shack in California was not the way most people would vision meeting their dad. I'm with Will, bye. I said

"Look, I hate to do these but I can't just pretend like this never happened, because it did, and not knowing that I've never met my dad was hard. I'm just mad at you guys. Why didn't you tell me? Were you afraid of me leaving? Well I guess this is your worst nightmare because I'm gone" Nash said and we all walked out the door.

"So where are we staying" Nash asked.

"Don't worry I got an apartment" Will replied.