Chapter 4:What Happened?

(Brielle's POV)

After the whole Starbucks practically mobbed us, we went back to my house.
When we finally arrive at my house we went upstairs to my bedroom. We watched some Tv and then Acacias brother came to pick up Madison and Acacia.
"Bye" I said as I waved to the blue jeep heading down the street.
When the jeep was out of sight I went back inside my house and sat on the couch.
It was 3:14pm. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a banana.
I headed up the stairs when I saw Nash.
He was standing at the top of the stairs. His eyes looked red and puffy as if he had been crying.
"You okay" I asked him confused.
"Yea" he quickly replied and rushed into the kitchen. He say at the table and held his head in his hands.
I hated seeing him like this but what could I do.
I'm just his sister.
///////////////////////////////////////////////
A couple hours later I got a text from my mom. 
Mommy💖😘:Hey sweetie, I won't be home till later tonight. Oh my it's so hot out here😩. But Hayes is doing really good👍 second place./but I love you bunches😘

Me:It's fine😊 and tell Hayes I said good job👍 wish I could be there to see him play😭

Mommy💖😘:Don't worry I will.

I leaped out of bed and headed downstairs. Hayes was having his
Football tournament today. It was 2 days long and it started yesterday. Bc It was 2 hours away my mom booked a stay at a hotel. She also had Skylynn with her.
By now it was around 5pm and I was getting ready to make me and Nash dinner. When I got into the kitchen Nash will still there sitting silently with his head in his hands.
I walked up to him and patted his back.
Then I cooked us some chicken and carrots. It was his favorite.
When I finished dinner I sat on the couch and watched frozen.
I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was lying in my bed.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast.
Mom had cooked pancakes,Bacon and eggs yumm!! She also made cinnamon oatmeal.
While we ate nobody talked. It was silent except for Skylynn who was playing with her pony's.
"Where's dad" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.
"He will not be accompanying us for a
While" my mom said.
With that Nash scooted out his chair.
"May I be excused" he asked my mother staring her dead in the eye.
"Yes son" she said to him.
Nash gripped his cup with the anger in his hands. On his way to the sink he squeezed the glass cup too hard and It broke.
Nash set his plate in the sink and ran upstairs.
My mom hesitated before getting up to clean the shattered glass. She let a tear roll down her eye.
What is going on. I thought to myself as I continued to eat.