Chapter 18-Just Let Me Free

(Brielle's POV)

I continued crying and sighed, "Our fun beach day is already down the drain".

I was just so done. Done with trying, or breathing. I'm just done trying to be the perfect little, strong angel everybody thinks i am because i'm not. I actually have feelings and when i lose people i love it hurts. Bad. I don't cry because i'm weak, i cry because i've been strong for too long and sometimes people forget that. When you call me a name you don't realize how much it hurts me. I just need to see my sister and be there for her. After all i promised her i would never leave her side, No matter what.

I picked up the razor and brought it to my wrist. I cut all the way down my arm and deep, very deep. I winced at the pain. But it was worth it.

Red blood running doen my arm was the last thing i saw before everything went black.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*At the hospital*

I woke up in a hospital bed. Ugghh i hate these places.

I looked over and saw Cameron and Nash sitting on the couch.

When Nash noticed i was awake he stood up and walked over to me.

"I will give you two a minute" he said as he kissed my forehead and walked away.

I nodded and looked at Cameron.

(At this part i suggest you listen to Breathe by Sia)

"Everythings okay your gonna be fine" Cam said.

"You mean i'm not dead yet" i asked.

"Of course not beautiful" he said.

I got angry and started pulling off the Iv's and Cords that were attached to my body.

"Brielle stop" Cameron yelled putting them back on me.

"No i can't i need to be with Kelsey" I screamed at him.

Once i said that everything froze.I looked up and saw two angels coming to me. They picked me up and carried me out of the hospital. I was happy and confused at the same time. The angels brought me to a very beautiful place. There was a big house and all around the house there was a garden. With the prettiest looking roses i have ever seen in my life, and the grass was so green i wasn't sure there was a color for it. We walked behind the house to a park. But this wasn't just any normal park. This park had.......Kelsey.

Once i saw her i ran up to her and hugged her.

"Kelsey i missed you" i cried. "I'm sorry i left you".

"You didn't leave me Bri and every day i sit here and watch you grow and be happy" she smiled.

"But i'm not happy without you" i said.

"But you need to be, Bri i will always have your back" she said grabbing my hand.

I paused and remebered. Those were the last words she said to me before she died.

I looked at her. She wasn't the same, she was all grown up and her ocean blue eyes sparkled like the brightest star i have ever seen, and her dirty blonde hair blowed in the wind like a leaf on a windy day.

I hadn't held her small little hand in a year. And yet every single day she watched me.

All i could think about was how happy she was. She loved her dirty blonde hair so much and here she didn't have to deal with Cancer. I was happy for her but i also missed her......A lot.

"Brielle i love but you have to go home now" She said.

I frowned. "What do you mean" i asked her.

"You only came here for a visit, don't try to kill yourself to see me, it's not worth it but i will see you very soon" she said.

"Oh" i sighed and turned around. The angels were about to bring me home when i heard a small voice.

"Bri bird". I turned around and saw Kelsey standing there. She walked up to me and looked at me.

"Don't forget about me and you" she said grabbing my hand.

"I love you and i always have your back" i said. She nodded and then i left.

The angels brought me back to the hospital bed and looked at me.

"Sleep well Darling" one said as they put a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"Kelsey watches you everyday" The other said and then they both flew away.

I drifted off to sleep knowing that Kelsey is aways with me.

(You can stop the music because it sounds weird at the next part)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up very peacefully and Cameron was sitting next to me.

"Baby your awake" he said and kissed my cheek.

I nodded and looked at him.

"the doctor said when your awake we can leave" he smiled.

"I think i can do this" i stated confidently while putting my iphone in my bag.

"Do what" he asked confused.

"Life" i said and walked to the door to leave.

After i said that everything froze. I looked up and saw two