Chapter 37-Netflix

( Jack's POV)

I yawned and stretched as my alarm went off. 

5 am. Fun.

I usually woke up around 6:30 on weekdays but since today was Sunday i was waking up at 5 so i could have time to go to the gym. 

I got out of bed being as quiet as possible so i wouldn't wake up Brielle.

Then i went to my closet to pick out a pair of black Nike shorts and matching shorts and socks.

Once i was dressed i went downstairs grabbed an apple and a mocha boost and went out the door.

(After The Gym)

I put my keys in the doorknob and pushed the door open. 

It was around 8 and Brielle doesn't wake up until around 10 so i knew i had enough time.

I took off my sweaty clothes and hopped in the shower.

After about a 15 minute shower , i changed into a pair of sweatpants and went downstairs to cook my pregnant girlfriend breakfast.

I made scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles. I had orange juice and apple juice sitting on the table next to her hot chocolate, just in case she wanted something with some flavor. 

as if on Que Brielle walked down the stairs with snoopy pajama pants, a black tank top covered by her hot pink robe with matching slippers and her hair in a messy bun.

Damn, how did i ever get so lucky.

"Good morning Gorgeous" I said staring at her as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

She smiled and laughed then walked over to me "Okay so what did you do this time?"

"What do you mean, I just made breakfast for my beautiful girlfriend" i said

"Very funny. Now talk to me" She told me

I pulled out her chair for her to sit and sat next to her.

I gave her a nervous laugh and then told her everything.

"Okay now before you get mad just listen to me. I helped Kelsey last night and she's sleeping in the guest room."

"What the hell! Why" she yelled

"Brielle, baby she needed help" I said

"Ugh whatever. I just want her out soon okay" She told me

I nodded and sat up.

"Okay so any plans today?" I asked

"Umhh. I kinda wanted to just watch Netflix and eat ice cream. How about you ?" she said 

"Sounds good to me, But ima go run to Walmart to get some sprinkles and chocolate syrup for the ice cream okay?" I asked

She nodded and i slid on my slides and left.

(Brielle's POV)

"You know, you can't just hate me forever" I heard a voice behind me

I turned around and saw Kelsey standing there with what looked like rubbed mascara and eyeliner. She was wearing a pair of my old sweatpants that didn't fit me and her hair was down but it was really messy.

I turned back around and started talking to her.

"I'll be the judge of that"

"Brielle what happened. You used to be my best friend, my everything" She said

"What happened is you died and you left me, all alone to deal with the pain. When the doctors were getting ready to turn off your machine i couldn't even be in the room. I remember when your line went dead. It's when i was talking to you about me and Kevin. I always knew you hated him and i always wondered if that's what made you go flat." I told her

"I'm sorry that i did this to you. But you wouldn't have understood what was happening. It was all too quick. Even for me, and all i knew was that i had to leave." She said

"What do you mean had to, You were 14 and you had a whole fucking life to live. You don't just leave people like that." I said

"I didn't mean to put all of you guys through all this pain, I was just scared" She said

"After you left things only got worst. Dad started smoking and drinking again, All everybody ever did was argue. Hayes ran away in hope that you were still somewhere out there. Will moved out which was hard for me since i always went to him. He never visited or anything. Grandma died. Mom was miserable for months. I stopped eating and dropped 25 pounds, Was diagnosed with anorexia and had to live in a place with other people like me for 2 months. Nobody ever came to visit, except Will came once. Why did you put us through this?" I asked her.

She just stood there still.

"Could never imagine this from such a happy family right?" I said

"I'm sorry, Bri , i'm really sorry" She said as she grabbed her phone and purse and walked towards the door.

"My names Brielle" 

She looked back at me with a single tear rolling down her cheek.

And that was the last thing i said before she walked out of my house.