Chapter 7-Why Me?

(Brielle's POV)

Nash Must have went downstairs because when i woke up i was alone. My bathroom door was open and so was my bedroom door. I slowly got up and walked to the counter. I picked up the sleeping pills that were sitting there and gripped them in my hand.

"Should i" i asked myself.

I slammed them down onto the floor and they spilled out everywhere. I took a deep breathe and let the newly formed tears run down my face.

I looked into the mirror and sighed. I wiped the tears off my face with my sleeve.

"Oh i see how it is" i gasped.

I started yelling at myself when i saw a tall figure in the mirror.

"Nash" i whispered slowly turning around.

"Yea, Brielle" he said.

"I Can't do this again" i said as i walked up to him.

He just hugged me and nodded.

I haven't mentioned this because i don't really like to talk about it. But, 1 year ago when me and Nash were 15 years old, Hayes was 13 and Will was 17, i went throught a hard time in my life. It was a regular day and i went to school. Pretty normal right? Well it wasn't because i always got bullied. I was in 10th grade and i have been bullied since 4th. I had a younger sister named Kelsey, Kelsey was 12 years old. Only a year younger than me and Nash. She was always happy and laughing. I got home from school that day and she was gone. She had stage 5 cancer. I have never realized how the power of a sickness can take your life so fast. She had such a bright and beautiful future. But it was all gone. I hated myself for that. Suddenly nothing meant anything anymore. I didn't really care about school or sports anymore. Life was basically pointless for me. And i didn't want to go through this again...........

I felt like nash was the only person who understood me.

He patted my back and told me to come downstairs for dinner.

"Later" i told him and walked into my bedroom.

I grabbed my bath robe and headed down the stairs.

While we ate it was silent. Hayes gave Nash a look and Nash nodded.

Hayes got up and brought his plate to the sink. then he came back and held his hand out for my plate.

I gave it too him but i must have not lifted it up high enough because all my food landed on the ground with the shattered glass plate.

I quickly got up from chair and ran back to my bedroom.

I fell on my bed balling my eyes out.

"You see, I mess up in everything i do" i shouted to myself.

"No you don't" Nash said walking in my bedroom. "It was just a little freak accident" .

"Don't you see Nash" i asked him.

"See what" he asked me confused.

"I'm better off not here" i yelled.

It was silent for a couple minutes then Nash spoke.

"Brielle, i love you so much. Your my sister. How could you say such a thing like that. Your life is so amazing and wonderful. Why do you want to just throw that away" he asked looking at me.

i saw a tear rolling down his face.

I took a deep breath then spoke. "Because, I can't go throught this again Nash, I'm just not strong enough. I'm weak and i'm breaking" I cried.

"Bri, you don't realize if you die then we will have to go through the pain too, its not just you" he said to me.

It made sense.

"I didn't really think about that" i said to him.

"I know" he whispered leaving my room.

I went to my bathroom and decided to clean myself up.

I took a shower and curled my hair while i sang a song.

"I can fake a smile, i can force a laugh" i sang.

I liked to sing songs that i could relate to, and right now i could relate to this.

I did my makeup and grabbed my Iphone.

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

Nash was standing there holding his car keys "Ready" he asked me.

I nodded and we got into his car.

When i arrived at school i walked down the hallway alone. Madison was sick and Acacia was in New Jersey for her brothers final baseball game.

I started heading for 4th period math class when some girl bumped into me.

"Move you ugly" she scolded me.

I ignored her and continued walking.

"What ugly too scared to speak" she teased me laughing.

I stopped in my tracks but didnt say anything.

"Talk Ugly" she said to me.

"Can you just stop" i asked her.

"why so you can be happy" she asked.

"Whatever" i said.

"No tell me, so you can go cry over Kelsey" she laughed.

I started walking up to her.

"Just stop okay, You don't even know what i'm going through. My dad is in the hospital with stage 5 cancer" i shouted in her face.

"So, i hope he does die. You don't even deserve a dad" she said to me.

With that i ran into the nearest girls bathroom and started crying i slid down the side of the wall and called Nash.

"Come get me" i said to him through the phone.

"Why" he aksed.

"Just come get me" i cried hanging up.

When Nash brought me home i went straight to my bedroom.

He came in too after about 10 minutes.

"Brielle i hate seeing you like this" He said.

"Then Leave" i yelled.

"brielle" Nash said softley.

"I'm sorry" i cried into his chest.

"Come on" he said carrying me into his bedroom.

I laid down on the bed next to him and cried.

"Whats the matter" he asked me.

"S-she brought up K-K-kelsey. i cried.

"Who" Nash asked getting mad.

"Steffani Myles" i said softely.

'I will be right back" Nash said getting up and leaving.

He walked out of the house and left.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Where is Nash going?]

[Is Brielle going to be okay?]

[What about their mom?]

[Is dad getting better?]