Chapter 14-Girls Night Over

(Brielle's POV)

While me and Cam were sitting on the couch watching Toy Story 2 my phone vibrated.

I shaked in shock and looked at it.

It was a text message from Madison. I unlocked my phone and texted her back.

Madi Bear- Me and Acacia are having a girls night before we go to Cali. Wanna come join us?

Me-Sure i will be over in half an hour.

Madi Bear-Kk love

I turned off my phone and looked up at Cameron i was snuggled on his chest.

"What's up babe" He asked me looking confused.

"Madi and Acacia want to have a girls night" I told him.

"With Cam" He asked

"No" i said laughing. He did a frowny face and whined.

I got up off the couch and started to pack some cloths for the sleepover. We would have to go to bed a little earlier than normal because we have to be on the plane by 12 noon.

When i finished packing i headed downstairs. I went to the closet and put on my blue vans and my Aeropostale jacket. i tied my hair back in a ponytail and walked back over to the couch where Cam was sitting.

"Can you drive me?" I asked Cam.

"Let's go" he shouted jumping off the couch.

"Shhhhh, Skylynn is sleeping" i whispered.

'it's 5pm" he said quietly.

"i know but she has a cold" i said sadly.

"My poor baby" cam said putting on his coat.

We headed out the door and got into his car.

"I'm gonna miss you" Cam said grabbing my hand.

"I'm gonna see you in 16 hours Cam" i said.

"I know it's just a minute without you is, is a minute with less happiness".

"Really" i said questioing him.

I got to Madison's house and opened the front door like it was my house. Because were so close it's basically is a second home to me.

I walked in and set my stuff down in the foyer. I walked into the kitchen and saw Madison's mom.

"Hey mommy" i said while opening the freezer and getting a blue popsicle.

"Hey sweetheart" she smiled back at me.

Just then Madison came downstairs.

"Madi" i yelled and jumped on her.

"Bri" she yelled and caught me.

"You girls are crazy, didn't you just see eachother a couple hours ago" her mom said.

'Ya, but i still missed her" Madison said.

She sat on the island and i sat next to her.

"Well girls, ready for Cali" Madi's mom said.

"Yesss" I said.

"Oh my little princess i'm gonna miss you" Mrs.Beer said while kissing Madison's cheeks.

"Mom, you still have Kylee" Madison said pushing her away.

'Yea but Kylee's 9, she's young". Shannon said.

(BTW Shannon is Madison's moms name)

We both went upstairs and talked.

Around 11pm we heard the doorbell ring. Everybody but shannon,me and Madson were sleeping.

"I got it" I yelled
racing down the stairs. I opened the door and it was Acacia.

I hugged her and pulled her in. We went upstairs to Madison's room so we could start the movie.

"Why were you so late" Madison asked Acacia.

"Because Peyton's stupid baseball game" She grouched.

We topped talking and continued to watch the movie. We were watching all the twilight movies. the series, we did it almost every sleepover we had. Right now we were inthe middle of New Moon and it was already 4am.

"I think we should got o bed" i suggested.

'Ya, i'm tired" Madison said.

"Me too" Acacia added.

We turned off the TV and went to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry it was short. I promise the next chapters will be longer-Mackenzie<3