The Interruption

Note: Inspired by a well known phanfic I guess because OMG I have no originality. It's not very similar but, oh well. XD

Warning: Saucy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-

I was sitting at the dinner table, we were enjoying a pleasant Christmas dinner and I was eating happily, in my own little world, ignoring the tedious conversation being created without me. I chewed away at my turkey until suddenly Dan's mother turned the attention to me.

"So, Phil, how's that YouTube channel of yours coming along?", she inquired, smiling pitifully as she knew her son was more successful than me. I didn't care though.

"It's going good, but recently I've had an urge to make a-",
"Coming out video", Dan blurted, smirking cheekily at me.

"Daniel, not now", Mrs Howell retorted scornfully, glaring at her son.

"Well, what I was going to say was that I really would like to-"
"Fuck my boyfriend tonight", Dan laughed across the table, slamming his fist down.

My cheeks blushed a deep shade of red. I bit my lip subtly.

"DANIEL!", Mrs Howell raised her voice, gesturing angrily towards him.

"Um well you already know that-"
"I'm as straight as a bloody roundabout", Dan squealed like a disobeying toddler.

Mrs Howell threw a carrot at her son's nose. "Stop. Don't you think the poor lad has had to deal with your disgusting attitude enough already?".

"Thank you Mrs Howell but I can assure you it's-"
"Becoming a problem; how badly I want your son right now", Dan yelled, falling off his chair, shaking with joy.

"DANIEL YOU'RE RUINING CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE", Mrs Howell screeched at him as she stood up and walked over to her son who was currently rolling around on the floor, giggling. She kicked him in the stomach, causing him to squeak before he climbed back onto his chair.

"Sorry about that Phil, you can continue if you want", Mrs Howell beckoned.

"It's OK, thank you", I grumbled, nomming on a potato.

The conversation went on without me until I noticed Dan pretend to knock something and crawl under the table to 'retrieve' the object he had 'dropped'. I could feel something touch my leg at this point, it felt as if something was crawling up my... No... Never mind.

I ignored this feeling on my leg and just continued to eat until the sensation gradually grew closer towards my crotch.

I let out a muffled grunt, surprised that the rest of the guests at the table weren't concerned about the sudden disappearance of Dan. They probably thought he was just sucked into an unexplainable portal under the table, that or he was curled up in a ball under his chair, trying to tackle a mini existential crisis.

I looked under the table to see Dan sitting there with his hand carefully lying by my zipper on my skinny jeans.

I swiftly kicked him on his knee and could feel his hand slowly drift across my crotch, palming me lightly through my jeans. This sent tingling vibrations throughout me, making a silent moan slip past my lips.

I bit my lip, sending another gentle kick into Dan, signalling for him to stop otherwise we'd get caught.

Instead, he just began to touch me even more through my jeans, making me wiggle and squirm under his grasp. I knew this didn't look very normal to the guests at the table but right now I was currently concentrating on containing my loud moans of pleasure.

I could feel my member become stiff, God, why did he do this to me?

I couldn't take it any longer, I was furiously kicking him in anger.

Oh, he was so selfish.

That was it.

He'd done it.

I uncontrollably let out the loudest and most aroused moan ever.

As I did so, Dan's hand flinched and everyone around the table turned to look at me.

"Phil?", my mother said, looking concerned.

"I knew it", Mrs Howell squeaked as she pulled up the table cloth, peeking beneath the table to see Dan with his hand on me.

She leaped under the table, dragging out her son, outraged at his behaviour.

Dan turned and looked at me, beaming, I knew I was red but when I saw his face, wow... he was brighter than a berry.

He grinned and winked at me before his mother slapped him around the face.

"Jesus Christ, you can do that in your own time but not at the frigging family dinner", she spat.

-

Dinner was over now and Dan and I were sent upstairs.

Mrs Howell said to us, and I quote:
"Fondle alone so you can make it a better Christmas for all of us, including your tiddlywanks".

And may I say, this was going to be the best night I was to have in a long time.