Hobbit Hair

As Dan sat on Phil's bed, he patiently waited for his turn to use his best friend's hair straighteners. He sat there contently smiling as his ebony haired companion gently straightened his side fringe, carefully making it perfect in appearance.

Dan propped his head up on his hands, his eyes glittered with admiration towards his friend. His deep chestnut eyes contrasted intensely with Phil's electric blue irises.

Phil glanced over to notice Dan staring at him. Dan blushed slightly and looked at his feet awkwardly, still smirking.

Phil's cheeks turned a scarlet red and he continued to adjust his hair as Dan's gaze slowly turned back to him.

"Hey, I'm nearly done", Phil assured Dan, giving him a cute smile with his tongue cheekily poking out the side of his mouth.

"Uh it's OK, I could watch for a bit more and I wouldn't mind... Heh", Dan giggled shyly, running his hands carelessly through his own hair, ruffling it.

"If you're sure", Phil said, grinning as he flicked his fringe to the side, running his fingers loosely through it.

Dan's eyes widened and he felt like he was about to dribble until he coughed and tried to distract himself from his extremely attractive friend.

I can't like my best friend, Dan thought to himself, that'd be selfish, me ruining our friendship.

Dan let out a sigh and shuffled a little closer to Phil.

"Are you OK?", Phil asked concernedly, tilting his head.

"Uh yeah, want me to help you?", Dan suggested, leaning in closer.

"If you want", Phil's face turned slightly more red.

Dan shuffled over to Phil until he was practically leaning on his back. He reached over Phil's shoulder and picked up the straighteners, brushing his hand casually across Phil's leg.

Dan began to run his fingers through his friend's gorgeous head of hair. It was so silky and soft, he didn't want to stop touching it. Eventually he managed to hold himself back and he started straightening his hair. Dan was a professional at this. Dan was always conscious of his hobbit hair as he thought it looked hideously curly and always tried his hardest to make his hair as straight as physically possible.

Dan's hair might've been straight but he knew for certain that he was quite the opposite due to his newly found attraction towards his best friend.

"I don't see why you straighten your hair Dan, it looks se-... nice curly", Phil murmured.

Dan blushed vigorously as he realised he was about to say something extremely cheeky.

"I'm very self conscious of it... I feel better with straight hair. Well groomed", Dan retorted, pouting his lips childishly.

"Fine", Phil sighed.

There was a dead silence that engulfed the room.

"Ugh Dan...", Phil grumbled.

"What?", Dan said curiously.

"OK listen you look bloody hot when you have hobbit hair. Deal with it", Phil spat, turning to face Dan whose face was now pale except for a violent red blush that smothered his cheeks.

"Uhm", Dan mumbled, "Thanks?".

"You coward", Phil teased, pinning Dan to his bed as his friend just glared at him oddly, smirking slightly.

Dan said nothing until he reached his head upwards, putting his lips gently to Phil's. The kiss was short and sweet. It was addictive and Dan wanted Phil more and more as the duration of the kiss lengthened.

Dan could hear Phil moan a little "I love you Daniel", into the kiss, making Dan kiss him more passionately.

As they pulled away, Phil left a little kiss on Dan's cheek and got off him.

"It's your turn now to correct that gorgeous frizzy hair", Phil purred, patting Dan on the head.

"I think I'll leave it", Dan giggled, blushing more as he rested his head on Phil's lap.

"I love you", Dan whispered.

"I love you too, Bear".

The End. x